PDA

View Full Version : What's been up as of late..

GT2000
06-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Well, just an update for those who are interested in this on-going saga.

I'm no longer receiving an income from my job for now, that means I'll have to cut them bi-weekly checks to keep my bene's active, how's that for irony? I have savings, but, this isn't what I wanted to use it on, that was for like, I don't know, a deposit on an apartment or a downpayment on a house later on, shoots that in the ass.

Waiting on a court date for my workman's compensation hearing, the state is setting it up and then notifying me of when/where I have to show up and provide medical evidence of my work-related injury... "I can't move my fucking arm much or lift more than like 10-15 lbs, evidence enough?!"

I've got a few other thigns going on taking up the rest of my time, my side-work for EastCoastLAN for one, which is unpaid! (I have to stress that, Cox Cable would fire me outright if I was making an income elsewhere).

I saw your post bigs, I'm thinkin' about it, just know I'm not ignoring it.

Mr Biglesworth
06-14-2005, 05:12 PM
Good luck man, nice to get their bullshit behind you. What's the doctor say about your arm? Is it a muscle thing that's gonna take a while to heal or what?

raublekick
06-14-2005, 09:29 PM
Yeah good luck with this stuff. My dad hasn't been working much because he fucked up his knee and had to get surgery. And this was right after he got a new job too. He keeps making it worse though by trying to do shit instead of just taking it easy.

Karma will get back witchu eventually.

Metallistar
06-14-2005, 10:51 PM
Sue them blind, retire, buy ttt and advertising spot on next years superbowl and sit back and watch the members poor in.

GT2000
06-15-2005, 03:38 AM
I wish it were that simple..I do need to find me a personal-injury lawyer later this week though..I don't know, shit's been a blur lately, too many things going on, headaches everywhere, just want everything to fucking go away, but I know none of it will.

Plain Old Jane
06-15-2005, 03:28 PM
Sue them blind, retire, buy ttt and advertising spot on next years superbowl and sit back and watch the members poor in.

pour in

Metallistar
06-15-2005, 09:57 PM
pour in

blow me

That sux bro, im sure I will all work out ok in the long run.

GT2000
06-16-2005, 12:23 PM
Thanks met, gonna try finding me a lawyer today after I go pick up my medical records from my current doctor and send them out to the state/cc: cox insurance carrier. Friend recommended me to one in Chesapeake, VA, but, my doc said to make sure I got one that specializes in worker's comp cases, not sure if he does or not, he was just described as one of the best in the region. ::shrug::