PDA

View Full Version : Last argument

raditz
06-13-2005, 01:35 AM
ok, one last thing before i take a break from arguing....

i don't believe in the ignore button

i've never believed in it, for several reasons

one thing i can imagine most ppl would agree with me on, (not even exactly sure if it works this way, but just bear with me) if i post something, then somebody i have ignored posts after me, i won't be able to see it i assume. so if somebody replies to something that the ignored person said, i'm gonna end up being pretty confused...

another thing is, i know i would hate it if i got ignored, there's been plenty of posts and threads i've made where i really needed all of you to give me some imput, and i would feel robbed, even if it was a person i didn't care for, to not get an opinion or response

there's some more arguments i would make, but i would rather people read this thread and reply intelligently, and i know the rest of the stuff i have to say would just get ppl to riot :P

raublekick
06-13-2005, 01:38 AM
ignore buttons are bad for the very reasons you stated. i can read a persons post and still ignore it, i'd rather be aware of everything that goes on.

thecreeper
06-13-2005, 02:19 AM
thats why message boards need to stop. i say, if you cant be close enough to hit the person in the face, you shouldnt be talking to them.

raublekick
06-13-2005, 09:08 AM
if you cant be close enough to hit the person in the face

or the balls in your case :mad:

Mr Biglesworth
06-13-2005, 09:54 AM
k what's the deal. what's with the balls? I wanna hear it from both sides of the nutsack.

johnny
06-13-2005, 09:57 AM
feh, what does it matter if you don't believe in using the ignore list? if you find most of one member's posts to be annoying/offensive/whatever, then using it solves a problem for you.

raublekick
06-13-2005, 10:04 AM
i think an abbriged version is in the drunk thread. here's how it happend from mut nutsack point of view:

we were all drinking and being rowdy all night. everyone was going to bed except a few of us who neeed to sober up to go home. i was feeling adventurous. don't really know how to explain it well, but it's a bi-level house, and part of the first floor has a banister that keeps you from falling into the stairwell. i ventured out ont he small piece of floor that is outide of the banisters protective zone. i said "i'm gonna jump" and creeper said "if you jump i'm gonna hit you in the balls." so what do i do? i stand there, i was just chillin' not causing any harm. what does creeper do? walks by and taps me in the balls, and it fucking hurt! unjustified! i didn't jump! mother fuckers!

raublekick
06-13-2005, 10:05 AM
feh, what does it matter if you don't believe in using the ignore list? if you find most of one member's posts to be annoying/offensive/whatever, then using it solves a problem for you.

it doesn't solve the problem, it avoids it, and that's the real problem. i think we should all hit each other up with PMs if we really don't like what someone is doing. y'know, let them know what's up and maybe they can change for the better. i think it's dumb to think "this person suxx and always will, IGN0R3!"

johnny
06-13-2005, 10:21 AM
i don't think telling people how to post, or how they should change, is any better. if you've got a problem with the way a person is, let them do their thing and don't worry about it (and use the ignore list if you really have to :P)

raublekick
06-13-2005, 10:55 AM
you don't have to be rude about it, just say something like "hey, your getting on my nerves by doing _______, can you tone it down a bit please?"

johnny
06-13-2005, 12:05 PM
hey, you're getting on my nerves by not agreeing with me, can you tone it down a bit please?

:)

heX
06-13-2005, 03:16 PM
hey, you're getting on my nerves by not taking nudes pics and posting them.

johnny
06-13-2005, 03:35 PM
try that one out on stormy and maybe liss if we ever hear from her again

heX
06-13-2005, 03:50 PM
ew i dont want to see some girl naked, your gay.

Liss
07-26-2005, 04:39 PM
i'm around sometimes. And no.

johnny
07-26-2005, 09:32 PM
liss! 8)

GT2000
07-27-2005, 05:32 PM
i'm around sometimes. And no.

What's up stranger?

Cid
07-28-2005, 06:50 PM
OMFG!!!! LISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liss
08-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Hiya. Not too much is up...school, work, drinking way too much every day. How are you fellas?

GT2000
08-03-2005, 11:25 AM
Uh, been on disability for the past 5 months, trying to cut back on the drinkin' and smokin', goin' out with the girl of my dreams, kind of a mixed batch, lol.

malta
08-03-2005, 12:00 PM
"school, work, drinking way too much every day. How are you fellas?"

About the same minus the school. :ninja:

Cid
08-03-2005, 01:35 PM
I'm doing great, not drinking enough though. We need to get together and do the sex sometime, I hear it's fun;)

Plain Old Jane
08-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Hi

that is all, see you in a week