PDA

View Full Version : AIM Names.

Jesse
06-13-2005, 01:03 AM
So I've had a "Deks" buddy group on my buddy list for about 6/7 years now. And over the years, less and less screen names in the group are showing up online. I won't delete the inactive ones, I refuse. And I'm too stuck in 1998/99 to add any of the newer members (and by newer, I mean anybody that's signed up since 1998/1999). I've removed some names over time, but I refuse to get rid of some.

So yea, I want to keep my 'Deks' group alive. As of now I've got (in alphabetical order)

My name = Fetus Cake Mix

Ecko72db.
Egg and You (I know he doesn't use it, but I refuse to remove it)
GT 2k4
Gt2ooo
Jeperl
JimiVibes
Kenaida82
MonkeyGoddessIAm
Mr Bigles7
Napping Spooge
Omnipotentguise
ThatCrazyJohnny (I think you're the only one I've added in years.)
Toxic Slurpie (Subsy doesn't even come around anymore)
Trip On My Synth
TXAggie113 (Who is always 'working while I sleep')
Zupergrrl1

But yea, post your AIM name for my sake, or tell me if one of the names mentioned on my list is inactive or something.

After I just typed all this I realized that I could probably have just gone around to member profiles and gotten AIM names and what not, but, too late now. Onward with the post. Absolutely no turning back at this point.

raublekick
06-13-2005, 01:09 AM
Guess you don't want my AIM name :rolleyes:

thecreeper
06-13-2005, 01:21 AM
what the fuck dude. i've talked to you online before. i sent you BOOZE AND A NICKELBACK CD.

nosrettapz.

Jesse
06-13-2005, 01:49 AM
Haha, that made me LOL for some reason.

Still got the empty bottle...

http://www.onehandedbandit.com/jesse/images/boozin.jpg

raditz
06-13-2005, 01:54 AM
looks like i'm still on there

thecreeper
06-13-2005, 01:56 AM
Haha, that made me LOL for some reason.

Still got the empty bottle...

http://www.onehandedbandit.com/jesse/images/boozin.jpg

haha, that makes me happy to see it put to good use.

Jesse
06-13-2005, 01:59 AM
I just took that picture just now for you.

FOR YOU.

Mr Biglesworth
06-13-2005, 02:01 AM
man that's nothing...

Mr Biglesworth
06-13-2005, 02:02 AM
and I'M naked! (well, as far as you know)

Jesse
06-13-2005, 02:06 AM
Official drink of TTT?

Mr Biglesworth
06-13-2005, 02:08 AM
I'd like to think we're tougher than that, but look at our muscles! WE'RE NOT!

thecreeper
06-13-2005, 02:23 AM
god we're weak small whiteys.

Baboinga
06-13-2005, 04:11 AM
am i doing this rite
http://img157.echo.cx/img157/9566/picture16oy.th.jpg (http://img157.echo.cx/my.php?image=picture16oy.jpg)

heX
06-13-2005, 05:04 AM
nope.

Baboinga
06-13-2005, 05:32 AM
that stuff tasted vile anyway.

heX
06-13-2005, 06:13 AM
ok.

johnny
06-13-2005, 08:58 AM
get captain morgan's white rum and forget about that malibu stuff.

raditz
06-13-2005, 09:28 AM
why is the cap still on neils bottle???

johnny
06-13-2005, 09:54 AM
because he's a wuss

Mr Biglesworth
06-13-2005, 09:55 AM
cuz jesse's was empty

johnny
06-13-2005, 09:58 AM
jesse's a wuss too!

Baboinga
06-22-2005, 05:32 AM
If we're talking about wuss', mine was just a bottle of pina colada mix. no alcohol.

Plain Old Jane
06-22-2005, 03:25 PM
must... resist... photoshopping in... penises....

Bomer
06-22-2005, 03:34 PM
Why resist? Give in to your urges.

Cid
06-23-2005, 07:28 AM
must... resist... photoshopping in... penises....

I'll photoshop a penis on you. Or do you still have that?

;););)

heX
06-23-2005, 10:15 AM
he does. thats the whole reason i dont understand why its so vital we refer to him as a girl.

Cid
06-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Yeah, most girls don't have wangs. Get your wang cut off, then I might call you a girl. Probably not though. Oh hell, we all know I wont. But I'd really be impressed if you got it cut off.

Stormy
06-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Yeah, most girls don't have wangs. Get your wang cut off, then I might call you a girl. Probably not though. Oh hell, we all know I wont. But I'd really be impressed if you got it cut off.
I am a girl, not because of the absence of something, but because of the presence of something. That is applicable to all persons of defined gender.

heX
06-23-2005, 12:32 PM
whoah whoah woah slow down stormy, let him cut his jimmy off then well instruct him from there.

Cid
06-23-2005, 02:24 PM
I am a girl, not because of the absence of something, but because of the presence of something. That is applicable to all persons of defined gender.

Oh for the love of fuck, you KNOW what I meant. Ass.

Mike
06-25-2005, 01:07 AM
http://www.osmar.net/nuke/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/normal_DSCF1312.JPG (http://www.osmar.net/nuke/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/DSCF1312.JPG)

http://www.osmar.net/nuke/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/normal_DSCF1580.JPG

The only reason that picture was taken was because I was drinking Messiah Bold: He'Brew. This disgusting, horrible Jewish brown ale. In the first picture ... I'm just trashed. I put on an old shirt because I spilled like ... everything on my current one. Hence why it is ... Assumption College basketball camp '1995.

GT2000
07-04-2005, 01:54 AM
I know I've got a picture of me drinkin' somewhere around here, but damn, I need more drunken photos..

thecreeper
07-04-2005, 01:27 PM
i'll post one of raub here...

power-chugging a SPARKS

http://good-evil.net/temporaryfiles/IHYWYP-6-13-05/DSC03405.JPG

Plain Old Jane
07-04-2005, 10:54 PM
note to all TTTers who apparently have downs syndrome:

STOP BRINGING IT UP LEST YOU STIR THE GODS OF LONG POSTS AND FLAMING
which you all seem to dislike, especially on this topic.

btw, saw Troy today while drinking a Mikes Lime, I didnt get a pic tho, maybe I'll crack one open just for you guys tomorrow. I want a hawt trojan slave in MY war tent... ::sulks::

[edit]ps, you dont get it cut off, you have the outer skin removed , the glans and all its connected nerves are set aside. the scrotum is split and the testicles clamped and removed via small furry animal teeth (you get to keep them ^_^ jk sicko) then your shaft is inverted and shoved into the natural cavity you already have (and theres also two more cavities where your testicles once fit where they dropped from your abdomen when you were young, but you dont have those any more silly, so dont worry) then the excess tissue from your scrotum and penis is used to make a facsimile of the skin of the vagina, but you're nowhere near done yet, then your sewn back up with your new cavity in place with skin grafts on the inside (canadian doctors use a plastic type insert for their operations, but all natural is the way to go in case you're allergic or have a proclivity towards cancers.) your glans was also used to create a neoclitoris, but you get no hood yet. You're then sewn back up again all over and are left to recover with a catheter in your repositioned urethra and surgical stuffing is left in your new almost-vagina. then you recover and the stuffing comes out, now heres the fun part, you have to restretch the opening about 4 times a day for the first few months and your sore and sensitive as hell. then you can ease up after 3 and dialate yourself only twice a day for a few hours (its like a hollow surgical dildo you use ^_^ hex loves these) but heres the fun part, now that you have recovered and your skin is no longer completely traumatized and new blood vessels have formed assuming you havent died of toxic shock or necrotizing fasciatis or got a yeast infection or lost the collogen in your skin enough that your vagina looks melted, then you go under the knife again and are fashioned lips, a clitoral hood and a make shift g spot with your, by now, small prostate which is now in front of your vagina next to your urethra near your bladder. and to be honest it all looks and functions like the real thing except for the babies part, which is, to be honest, not that different as there are women born without cervix's and uterus's or who are barren. Anyway, then you recover again and keep that dialating up cuz in 4 - 5 months, you can have sex, but you have to douche nearly every month, bummer, eh? Unless your a lesbian, then the dialatings not as important, but on the bright side, you keep 90+ percent of your sexual function with your new clit. now hearing all that, tell me its just a sick perversion or mental instability, because theres plenty worse to go through on that journey, like the facial surgeries should you need them... but I'll save that for if you assholes (note: this is for the assholes, not the normal fun "getting kind of annoyed by hex always bringing it up" forumers) choose to continue bringing this up and annoying me and other people.

now shut up, lets get fucking drunk.

Cid
07-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Jep, for the sake of never seeing another 12 paragraph post... I'm sorry.

whoo...that was rough.

Mr Biglesworth
07-06-2005, 03:33 PM
y'know jep, ,i read a description of that once in Irvine Welsh's Acid House, and it gave me terrible sympathy pains then, and it gives me terrible sympathy pains now.

Stormy
07-06-2005, 04:26 PM
What was that all about, Jep?

thecreeper
07-06-2005, 07:35 PM
i believe it was the hex/cid combo above. i really dont have any good pics of me drinking. drunk? yes. near passing out? yes. eating ramen while drunk? yes. but no drinking.

heX
07-06-2005, 08:08 PM
im gonna have to take an opposite approach than cid...

for the sake of seeing you waste your time on a 12 paragraph post that ill never read.... you are a boy you'll always be a boy and i feel sorry for your parents to have pissed their lives away on taking care of you. for they are the true victims in all of your bullshit.

Plain Old Jane
07-06-2005, 11:42 PM
I cant wait til they invent something I can plug into my computer that will allow me to stab people in the face over the internet...

instead of wasting YOUR time by telling you the obvious, that your a rat bastard who has opinions on things he knows SHIT about, and thats not limited to this topic in addition to the fact that you know fuck all about me and my family. I'll ask you a question and you can even think about it if you want.

Why is is so important that you tell me your bullshit on how I'm just a confused faggot, a crossdresser, or a retard who wants to be a girl but will always be a boy?

cmon, I mean, in ALL likelyhood, especially now, we'll never meet, you (nor anyone here for that matter) will ever fuck me. And you can certainly feel satisfied in a religious sense that jesus will judge me and send me to hell, cuz its a well known fact that jesus loves everyone except fags; and shouldnt judge either, cuz the good book sez thats a sin too. (hate the sin, love the sinner.)

So the only justifiable reason you could bring it up is that you personally have a problem with queer people, or your too dumb to either read the good book thoroughly enough or realize that this is the internet and sex and gender really doesnt matter here.

And if you cant see that, then you truly are the fucktard I think you are.

heX
07-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Why is is so important that you tell me your bullshit on how I'm just a confused faggot, a crossdresser, or a retard who wants to be a girl but will always be a boy?
ive never called you a faggot or crossdresser. however you are a boy.

So the only justifiable reason you could bring it up is that you personally have a problem with queer people
actually i can think of another reason. i get bored sometimes and watching you freak out is funny to me.

2.) its not queer if a guy fucks a girl, regardless if you are dumb enough to think you are a girl with a dick.

And you can certainly feel satisfied in a religious sense that jesus will judge me and send me to hell
actually i dont think jesus will send you to hell for being a fag even if i considered you to be a fag.

you;will ever fuck me.

i think you spoke to soon. we'll have to wait and see.

Cid
07-07-2005, 02:41 PM
I thought you had sex (dated, whatever) with girls. How, dare I ask, would that make you a fag? I certainly have no problem with gay folks, at least no more of a problem than I have with everyone else.

Plain Old Jane
07-07-2005, 04:27 PM
I dont know, its just stuff yous' guys have said since I came out.

I've decided to heed my own advice and just ignore Hex. ::presses the ignore function:: Since he's being a total asshole, and the best part is, I never have to look at his assinine posts ever again. Holy shit, this feels great. I think everybody should try it. We should have a site holiday, "Ignore Hex Day" but for me, thats everyday ^_^

Hex, you fucking dingleberry.

Mike
07-07-2005, 06:21 PM
It would have been more noble to just block his posts and forget about it. I bet you'll unlock him to read his posts from time to time, possibly respond, and then celebrate his blocking again.

I don't have any problem with the homosexual/cross-dressing/trans-sexual Jep... infact, I kinda like her. But, ... her beliefs ... are a whole different story.

Mike
07-07-2005, 06:22 PM
I do have a question though ... as a ... (whatever yoiu'd describe yourself as) is it an obligation that you have to start liking shitty drinks? I mean ... Mike's HArd Lemonade/lime ... c'mon now. You may be what you are now, but you were born a man! You need to drink real beer!

thecreeper
07-07-2005, 09:21 PM
seriously, get some sam adams or some yuengling or something in your gullet.

raublekick
07-07-2005, 11:03 PM
you guys are a bunch of poonloaches

GT2000
07-07-2005, 11:05 PM
www.eatabullet.com

Cid
07-08-2005, 12:50 PM
I think I'll ignore everyone BUT Hex! It'll be fun to try and figure out what he's making fun of...oh I like this idea.

Mr Biglesworth
07-08-2005, 12:52 PM
I'm gonna ignore myself. FINALLY i'll get some peace and quiet!

heX
07-08-2005, 10:18 PM
I think I'll ignore everyone BUT Hex! It'll be fun to try and figure out what he's making fun of...oh I like this idea.

in that case

I'm gonna have sex with jep!

yeah good idea. post pics.

Plain Old Jane
07-08-2005, 11:09 PM
I do have a question though ... as a ... (whatever yoiu'd describe yourself as) is it an obligation that you have to start liking shitty drinks? I mean ... Mike's HArd Lemonade/lime ... c'mon now. You may be what you are now, but you were born a man! You need to drink real beer!

beer is pisswater, if I'm gonna get drunk, at least let me enjoy it.

heX
07-09-2005, 05:14 AM
cid just reply with quote me

jep you are a boy even if you turn a def ear to reason... and i love you so damn much this seperation from you is killing me.

Cid
07-10-2005, 12:48 PM
cid just reply with quote me

jep you are a boy even if you turn a def ear to reason... and i love you so damn much this seperation from you is killing me.

How are you today, Hex?

Baboinga
07-10-2005, 02:20 PM
here jeppy
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1598916&highlight=transsexual

heX
07-11-2005, 12:51 AM
How are you today, Hex?

lmao i knew i could count on you to piss off jep. keep the fight alive!

Plain Old Jane
07-11-2005, 12:58 PM
sorry, im not a member of those forums, babs.

deaf, hex.

and there is no reason to your posts, as far as I can tell, I offer impersonal concepts and a reasonably open mind in addition to reasons why gender isnt binary, but rather more of a continuum and why sex isnt entirely restricted to the external organs. You offer reasons like, "your a boy, deal with it."

I dont ca- I havent cared in nearly 6 months whether or not you refer to me as boy or girl, jep, nat, matt, freak, fag, cross dresser, transvestite, whatever. I dont care anymore. At least not from you, hex or cid, or bigs even on occasion. I dont care, I really dont! Just shut up about it already, quit making a big deal out of something that means fuck all to you.

I'm certain I'm not the only one annoyed by this.

Cid
07-11-2005, 03:21 PM
I hope I'm not the only one that doesn't care who's annoyed by it.

Jep, if you don't care...then why do you seem to care so much?

See, I'm cool with you wanting to be different...you do what You want...cool. I just don't get why you INSIST on being called a girl...when you most certainly are not. That's all.

And I know I'm the ONLY one that wonders that.

Plain Old Jane
07-11-2005, 03:57 PM
I just don't get why you INSIST on being called a girl.

that might be cuz I havent. (at least not in recent memory)

heX
07-11-2005, 04:33 PM
i think matt is a girl regardless of what you say cid. cid you are obviously a girl trapped in a mans body also and thats why you think it is your business to tell matt he is a boy. you all make me sick pretending you are the gender your anatomy has givin you!

can i get a quo-quote w00t

Stormy
07-11-2005, 05:04 PM
My anatomy sure determined itself. My vagina said one day, "I'm going to be a vagina," and ever since then, it's be a vagina like always.

Fuckin' A, Hex. Just leave him alone.

heX
07-11-2005, 07:35 PM
My anatomy sure determined itself. My vagina said one day, "I'm going to be a vagina," and ever since then, it's be a vagina like always.

Fuckin' A, Hex. Just leave him alone.

i have nothing but respect for matt and have been his friend for a long time amelia. he knows i am joking its a game we play. he doesnt even consider himself to be a girl we just like fucking around at this board. so why dont you tell innocent little girls you get off when they are being raped by there fathers and leave me alone when me and cid are having a good time.

disclaimer: me and matt may not be friends and this post in partial or in whole may all be bullshit.

Stormy
07-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Victimization is the key to absolution from Internet flaming.

Cid
07-11-2005, 08:52 PM
i think matt is a girl regardless of what you say cid. cid you are obviously a girl trapped in a mans body also and thats why you think it is your business to tell matt he is a boy. you all make me sick pretending you are the gender your anatomy has givin you!

can i get a quo-quote w00t

You're right. It IS obvious.

Cid
07-11-2005, 08:53 PM
i have nothing but respect for matt and have been his friend for a long time amelia. he knows i am joking its a game we play. he doesnt even consider himself to be a girl we just like fucking around at this board. so why dont you tell innocent little girls you get off when they are being raped by there fathers and leave me alone when me and cid are having a good time.

disclaimer: me and matt may not be friends and this post in partial or in whole may all be bullshit.

Who's Matt?

heX
07-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Who's Matt?

im assuming its jeps real name since he claims we call him that instead of nat

"you refer to me as boy or girl, jep, nat, matt, freak, fag, cross dresser, transvestite, whatever."

i call him boy and jep. i wanna know who the cool fuckers are that call him the other stuff.

thecreeper
07-11-2005, 10:42 PM
guys, seriously. if you have a problem with jeperel, PM it or something. this isn't doing anything.

heX
07-11-2005, 10:45 PM
i cant pm him he has me on block

teensupernothing
07-12-2005, 12:13 AM
i've known jep since high school, pre-coming out. always been either matt, or jep. was matt pre-coming out and TTT, now jep, to conviently avoid any possible offense.

i'm sorry jep, it's easier for my fragile mind to avoid any references to gender, than to change my views from the first time i met you....

oh, and a simple request.

please, PLEASE stop bringing up the bad things in my past. it really sucks to be reading a post, where the insults are not even directed at me, and BAM get blindsided by having to read it. it might have been a lapse of judgement to tell any of you guys, but dosen't mean i deserve to read it completely out of context. it's just.. not fun.

heX
07-12-2005, 12:33 AM
i've known jep since high school, pre-coming out. always been either matt, or jep. was matt pre-coming out and TTT, now jep, to conviently avoid any possible offense.

i'm sorry jep, it's easier for my fragile mind to avoid any references to gender, than to change my views from the first time i met you....

oh, and a simple request.

please, PLEASE stop bringing up the bad things in my past. it really sucks to be reading a post, where the insults are not even directed at me, and BAM get blindsided by having to read it. it might have been a lapse of judgement to tell any of you guys, but dosen't mean i deserve to read it completely out of context. it's just.. not fun.

omg i completely forgot. i feel so bad, i wasnt talking about you. i was refferig to something amelia said at the mall last week. i truly appoligize to you i feel really bad that i would say something that so closely resembled something in your life. i will be more careful not to hurt anyones feelings in the future.

Plain Old Jane
07-12-2005, 12:54 AM

tha's akay, I dont mind. j00's good peoplez.

btw, driving home from war of the world tonite (freaky startling movie btw. nasty.) I had one of those moments of clarity. I realized that one day I'm gonna die.

How scary, and humbling... crazy...

Cid
07-12-2005, 07:12 AM
You pick up on things later than most people, don't you?

/just sayin'

Plain Old Jane
07-12-2005, 09:34 PM
well I had one of those moments before, and I've known I was gonna die since I was 10, its just... I'm gonna die. I'm dying! technically...

not in the hex: I have cancer, nah I kid. sort of way.

heX
07-13-2005, 09:53 AM
i kid i kid

Cid
07-13-2005, 10:56 AM
You're also living, and are going to live.

/my brain hurts

Plain Old Jane
07-13-2005, 02:31 PM
but I could get hit by a bus... and that makes me sad...

but hex could get hit by a bus... and that makes me happy again!