PDA

View Full Version : Dalai Lama to visit Rutgers Sept. 25

Plain Old Jane
06-09-2005, 10:59 AM
if anyone is in the area, please come and see it, I'll DEFINITLY be there, neil, seriously, come to frikkin jersey.

Also, we have the oppurtunity to put a question in a ballot of questions for him to possibly answer. And while the most of my questions about the liberation of Tibet are already answered due to the internet. I cant think of another question to ask him. Any thoughts?

raublekick
06-09-2005, 11:45 AM
llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama

johnny
06-09-2005, 01:14 PM
ask him if he thinks the jays can straighten out the kinks in their game and make a serious run for the american league wildcard

Plain Old Jane
06-09-2005, 02:50 PM
WE DONTA SPEAKA YOUR LANGUAGE! GO BACK TO ZIMBABWE! or maybe I should call immigration and have them take a look at your green card!

[/master shake]

Marshall
06-09-2005, 04:44 PM
You know someone is going to yell out "Eat your food, dalai, gooosh"

Mr Biglesworth
06-09-2005, 04:54 PM
I would, of course, love to see the Dalai Lama and meet you there Jep. However I will be in school, and there are probably more immediate spritual gratifications than a trip of that magnitude.

I hear you about not being able to think of a question. The profound lessons I would look to him for I'm sure are available in his writings or other pieces of scripture, and asides from those things, I'd feel like I was just making up a question for the sake of asking something. I'd probably ask if I could hang out with him.

teensupernothing
06-10-2005, 09:27 AM
llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama

DUCK!

Plain Old Jane
06-10-2005, 11:06 AM
DUCK!

::ducks::

^_^

Jesse
06-12-2005, 12:56 AM
There's a train traveling East at 55 MPH....

Plain Old Jane
06-12-2005, 01:01 AM
so the dalai lama, right...

Mr Biglesworth
06-12-2005, 01:17 PM
anyway that's pretty damn cool, you gotta tell us (well, at least, me) how it was and what he talked about.

Plain Old Jane
06-12-2005, 01:21 PM
actually I did add a question, I asked what his stance was on the fact that he's a bodhisattva and yet he claims to care and wants to liberate tibet. seems sort of conflicting to me.

(save you time: bodhisattva's are spiritual folk who take the ultimate vow of promising no view on any sentient being. In other words, its someone who ultimatly does not exclude anyone based on tacital things like skin color, country of origin, religion, probably even political bias.)