PDA

View Full Version : Viva la (online) Revolution!

raublekick
06-03-2005, 10:06 PM
http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36071&subsectionid=1587

GT2000
06-05-2005, 12:30 AM
Hmm...

Harrison then confirmed that past-gen, Nintendo-created titles will indeed be downloadable for free.

That might actually make me purchase the system, once I see how exactly it will work...

raublekick
06-05-2005, 01:07 AM
I really hope it's wireless out of the box (which I'm pretty certain it will be). My new DSL modem/router has wireless, but I can't get the damned thing to set up correctly, and I don't have a need for wireless right now (drilled a hole through the ceiling so I can run ethernet to my room, might as well use it).

GT2000
06-05-2005, 03:28 AM
Haha..yeah, I have one wireless system in the house downstairs (router upstairs), but I have one of the two linksys pieces necessary to run data over the house a/c lines, so I'm going to probably get the other piece and try that out.

thecreeper
06-05-2005, 12:37 PM
i dont have wireless, but i'm hoping that developers realize that Nintendo is onto something and get some considerable 3rd party support. i'm not with microsoft at all on this mandatory Xbox Live capable for every game and Xbox Live subscription out of the box. I dont need another fee on top of a system and games, and i'm usually more about playing with friends in person or single player games. Nintendo has always seemed to understand that, and hopefully they can add a painless internet multiplayer into their ideas to for those so inclined.