PDA

View Full Version : Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

Jesse
05-19-2005, 01:47 AM
Just got back from a midnight showing.

Fantastic movie.

I'm seeing it again in under 10 hours.

thecreeper
05-19-2005, 09:18 AM
watched episode II last night and nearly fell asleep.

Episode III is tonight at 11. I know none of my issues are going to be resolved, so I am just hoping it's cool.

raublekick
05-19-2005, 09:38 AM
Watching Episode II last night made me realize that, bad acting aside, the Star Wars magic still exists both in the films and in me. I'm even more excited than I was before.

johnny
05-19-2005, 10:16 AM
i still haven't seen episode ii. :o once episode iii is out for rental/purchase i'll acquire both episode ii and iii somehow, and watch them. i don't really know what's supposed to happen, so i want to see what exactly goes on before where the story starts again in the original star wars movie.

testtubebaby
05-19-2005, 11:11 AM
seeing the movie tonight at 10:30... i would have seen it last night at midnight, but i had a test today, and i don't think being up until 2:30am+ would have helped matters. i've also downloaded the work print of the movie, so i can analyze its awesomeness/horribleness after the fact at my convenience.

[edit] i did, however, stop by the theater at 10pm last night to see if the freaks were out in full freak attire. needless to say, they were. do you think there's any chance that triumph did a sequel to his brilliant insulting of star wars nerds that went down at the last release?

malta
05-19-2005, 02:52 PM
Saw it last night at midnight. It was darker then I expected, which is cool. A good movie and I wanna see them all in a row when they're out.

testtubebaby
05-20-2005, 12:18 AM
just saw it... wow. it's great. i feel so complete all of a sudden.

thecreeper
05-20-2005, 12:54 AM
i'm kinda mad. it was good. like a lot better than it had any right being.

makes me wonder what the fuck george lucas was doing/thinking for the first two installments.

GT2000
05-20-2005, 01:02 AM
Who knows what he was doing/thinking...but we all know what he was doing the other night when the movie first opened.

He was sitting with his laptop and a bottle of lotion, just watching the numbers go up. "I just hit a million! ::ungh::"

Yeah, I was lucky enough to snag 3 tickets for a 12:01 showing the other night on fandango, out of about 12 different screenings at the same time, only one had the tickets left, put in my info real quick, picked them up, and then had a few drinks at the tavern next door while we waited. Good flick.

raublekick
05-20-2005, 01:06 AM
my god, amazing. there were a bunch of things that payed tribute to the side stories of star wars. i swear the ship on the docking pad when obi wan defeated greavus was like kyle katarn's from dark forces. and bail organa's son(?) was named kyle. anakin looked a lot like luke from the dark empire comics as well.

Plain Old Jane
05-20-2005, 12:28 PM
what about the outrider bitches?

that is all..

thecreeper
05-23-2005, 01:07 AM
saw it again tonight. the second time was just as enjoyable, though my friend saw it for the first time and didnt like it much. he said it was too populated (compared to the original trilogy) and everything was too computer generated and fake. I can agree to a certain extent but expecting Lucas to go back to models at this point in time and not up the ante in the technical department is like expecting 1977 to come back now.

raublekick
05-23-2005, 07:09 AM
too populated? they're on fucking coruscant for the majority of the movie! that's the NYC of a galaxy far, far away!

thecreeper
05-23-2005, 10:43 AM
hey go argue with chuck, i'm not agreeing with him.

malta
05-24-2005, 01:09 PM
I agree about computer graphics, and that they make everything look fake. Used when necessary its a cool thing. The way movies use them today they make a scene look like a cartoon.

Grevious was lame.