PDA

View Full Version : Local school brilliance...

thecreeper
04-27-2005, 02:10 AM
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-b1-1bombagapr26,0,1055453.story?coll=all-newslocal-hed

so apparently the only way to fight off bomb threats is to make students give up backpacks. right....

this is near my college too, it's scary the stupid shit people around here do. my only explanation is that we're too close to Jersey.

Plain Old Jane
04-27-2005, 06:51 AM
thats it, I'M BOMBING YOUR SCHOOL!

jay kay

thecreeper
04-27-2005, 09:52 AM
ok.

but seriously, what the fuck. how is outlawing bookbags gonna help?

Mr Biglesworth
04-28-2005, 12:07 AM
all you'll get is a new line of bombs that can be built from smuggled in suppositories

GT2000
04-28-2005, 03:30 AM
I didn't read the whole thing, because the small text was a bit much for my drunk ass...but, they did something like that around here...some schools were making see-through backpacks the only type allowed. Thought that was funny back in the day.

Plain Old Jane
04-28-2005, 06:08 AM
I made mine out of duct tape and it exploded whenever someone touched it with a steaming crab penis... which happened a lot consequently...

Mike
04-29-2005, 01:55 AM
I read in the Boston Globe like a week ago, about a school district that was going to implement an award system for students who turn in other students for neffarious actions. Kids who turn in students with drugs, get a certain amount of money; kids who turn in students in gangs get some; kids who turn in students with weapons get more ... They were like $25, $50, $100 rewards .. which is more money than A LOT of non-working kids see in a year.

BUt ... anybody who has EVER been to school in the last 20 years knows that if you turn in a kid who has a gun, or who is in a gang, or who has drugs at school ... YOU ARE GOING TO GET FUCKED UP.

They're going to have to bring in a whitness protection program for half of the student body.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4492021.stm $1000 for this school for some rewards. I'd rather the school spend that $1000 on something else... new computers, new science materials, updated textbooks ... Bibles for the classrooms!