PDA

View Full Version : why you suck

Plain Old Jane
04-24-2005, 10:23 AM
why do you suck so much? answer in detail.

I suck cuz I lack confidence. I know I'm smart but usually too afraid to put it to practical use, this probably stems from my social phobias and what the hell, we'll blame it on lack of sex too.

Mr Biglesworth
04-24-2005, 11:05 AM
ditto minus the sex problem

Mike
04-24-2005, 01:06 PM
I haven't had sex in ... like three years.

testtubebaby
04-24-2005, 05:48 PM
I haven't had sex in ... like three years.

ouch... three days for me, and i'm feeling the itch

Stormy
04-24-2005, 05:57 PM
I had sex yesterday morning, and probably won't be having it for over a year. :)

I suck because I have good things but don't know how to show that I appreciate them. I am also very lazy.

Mr Biglesworth
04-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Stormy, I know my girlfriend really loves and appreciates me but sometimes I don't feel appreciated or recognized. Also, she says she has trouble showing her mom how much she loves her.
My best advice to you would just be to use your words, give him extra affection sometimes and tell him how great it is that he is the way he is. When you see those good qualities in action, point it out to him and say you appreciate it, it will mean alot to him.

Also, I had sex last night but probably won't be having it for most of the summer. *sigh* been left alone....

Plain Old Jane
04-24-2005, 06:33 PM
I havent had sex in 20 years

Stormy
04-24-2005, 06:40 PM
Stormy, I know my girlfriend really loves and appreciates me but sometimes I don't feel appreciated or recognized. Also, she says she has trouble showing her mom how much she loves her.
My best advice to you would just be to use your words, give him extra affection sometimes and tell him how great it is that he is the way he is. When you see those good qualities in action, point it out to him and say you appreciate it, it will mean alot to him.

Also, I had sex last night but probably won't be having it for most of the summer. *sigh* been left alone....

It's just hard because he's going back to Iraq this week, and I won't see him or hear his voice for the next year or so. I had all of last week to do this, and I feel like I didn't at all.

Mr Biglesworth
04-24-2005, 08:22 PM
That's a tough one Stormy, I'm sorry you're losing your honey... what's going on with you guys? When did you meet him? What's your relationship like? Can you promise him you'll be there when he gets back?

Give him a passionate kiss goodbye... something to remember you by. He'll know.

raublekick
04-24-2005, 08:49 PM
I havent had sex in 20 years

21 for me...

Pretty much everything that's been said here fits my bill. I really have a tough time showing my appreciation for little things, but I always do appreciate them. And a general lack of the ability to express my feelings other than anger.

Plain Old Jane
04-24-2005, 10:11 PM
I listen to WAY too much They Might Be Giants...

Stormy
04-24-2005, 10:27 PM
That's a tough one Stormy, I'm sorry you're losing your honey... what's going on with you guys? When did you meet him? What's your relationship like? Can you promise him you'll be there when he gets back?

Give him a passionate kiss goodbye... something to remember you by. He'll know.
He's already gone home.

johnny
04-24-2005, 10:34 PM
probably won't be having it for most of the summer. *sigh* been left alone....
sounds like you're pretty stoked about that summertime in sudbury.

Mr Biglesworth
04-24-2005, 11:43 PM
actually i'm still happy to be home because i have lots of plans, but i'm definitely gonna miss Kim, it's so nice to have someone around.
I just had a pretty rough day, Kim left, I'm sick, and so i'm too emotionally and physically exausted to do anything, and I have an exam tomorow morning at 9, and it's shit that I really have trouble doing. Yucks.

Stormy
04-25-2005, 12:38 AM
I listen to WAY too much They Might Be Giants...
No such thing.

thecreeper
04-25-2005, 01:40 AM
my self image is lacking.

Mr Biglesworth
04-25-2005, 04:13 AM
so are your posts.

OOOH! zIP!

Mr Biglesworth
04-25-2005, 04:14 AM
I'm in alot of pain right now.

Metallistar
04-25-2005, 07:35 AM
<- no one to love or miss

Stormy
04-25-2005, 08:42 AM
so are your posts.

OOOH! zIP!
I read posts and pants and was going to reply that he couldn't zip, but then I realized that it said posts.

SO ARE YOUR PANTS

OOOH! zIP!

thecreeper
04-25-2005, 11:39 AM
i guess my pants could be a bit more stylish too. oh, woe is me.

GT2000
04-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Good cum back, I hope you at least offered her a towel.

Plain Old Jane
04-25-2005, 07:35 PM
shut up and approve my article honky

damn white people...

raublekick
04-25-2005, 11:43 PM
why do i suck? because last summer when Captured by Robots! was playing in town, i found out a day late. tonight i found out a few hours too late. fuck me, fuck the shitties venue in town (the Chameleon Club)

teensupernothing
04-26-2005, 09:19 AM
hey stormy, having people you care about go to iraq is tough. i hope he comes home safe and sound. i suggest trying to send him a care package if you know where he's stationed. from what i know, they need basic stuff (sunscreen, razors, ect.) pretty damn badly. stuff like that is always appreciated. phone cards are a nice touch, so they can call home.

if you need some help getting it shipped out there, people at west point have an easier time, i can help you set something up with one of my friends there. just let me know.

i know you don't particularly like me... but i know how tough it is. so, yeah.. if you need anything i'm around sometimes, if you wanna vent or whatnot.

malta
04-26-2005, 05:51 PM
It will be so funny when Stormy vents anything over the internet.

My cousin joined the army, so he's probably in line to go to Iraq. I hope he and everyone mentioned here who is in Iraq ends up safe.

sharkz
04-26-2005, 06:48 PM
why do i suck? because last summer when Captured by Robots! was playing in town, i found out a day late. tonight i found out a few hours too late. fuck me, fuck the shitties venue in town (the Chameleon Club)

MC Chris was playing the chameleon. I found out a day early, and my sister was in town, but she couldn't be convinced to drive me out there.

raublekick
04-26-2005, 09:09 PM
MC Chris was playing the chameleon. I found out a day early, and my sister was in town, but she couldn't be convinced to drive me out there.

Chromelodeon was playing with MC Chris in Philly tonight or something. Wish I could/could have go/gone.

thecreeper
04-27-2005, 02:11 AM
dude, not till may 1st, we should totally go.

sharkz
04-27-2005, 04:34 PM
we should meet up at a show sometime. I think i'm busy monday. but sometime.

Mike
04-29-2005, 02:15 AM
I also suck because .. after the next few days, I'll be done with my junior year of college and I'll be a Senior in college ... and it's just fucked up because it's come and gone way too fucking fast.

I also suck because I've known some of you since my first year in High School ... and here it is ... my last year of College and I still know some of you.

And, seeing as I started the sex business. I suck especially hard because a hot girl wants to have sex with me, but ... being that I've been in relationship for like 2 and 1/2 years ... and my moral-foundation has changed a lot ... I'm not going to even entertain the idea of sex, which is a true shame. I do yearn, though, to have sex ... I just remind myself that I've made it three years without, I can make it just a little bit further.