PDA

View Full Version : my place

teensupernothing
03-21-2005, 09:29 AM
i have started renovating the basement, i'm gonna have basically my own "apartment" soon. and by soon i mean as soon as i finish building it, and hire a contractor to build an alternate entrance into the basement, i don't feel like fucking with the foundation of my house. but.. yeah. gonna have everything i need. shall be sweet, and pretty much full freedom, since my parents already didn't care what i did in the name of drugs and alchohol.. now i'll just have a place big enough to have friends over, and store my shit, so it dosen't get... displaced. aka my parents can't eat my food, or any of that shit, that i pay for anyway.

the whole rennovation project will cost about $19,000 but.. no more rent... and my parents are splitting it with me, because it'll up the value of the house. my parents get another room, and i get the basement that was never used anyway. good deal i do say.

Plain Old Jane
03-21-2005, 09:33 AM
party at christines house!

raublekick
03-21-2005, 11:20 AM
party at christines house!

seriously, TTT-CON '06??? You guys can bring your Dex drives and I'll just pretend I know what's going on.

thecreeper
03-21-2005, 04:14 PM
i can see it now.

"OMG YOUR DEXDRIVE SHTILL WORKS! HOLY COW! TEKKEN 2 SAVES!"

Stormy
03-21-2005, 07:19 PM
I, uh, won't be coming.

malta
03-21-2005, 08:14 PM
Why not?

I'd probably go. Seems close enough.

thecreeper
03-21-2005, 10:21 PM
i think it was the tekken 2 saves that sealed the deal.

Stormy
03-21-2005, 11:17 PM
I can't afford such luxuries--I mean, I will once the summer comes, but then I'll be busy working.

Mike
03-21-2005, 11:21 PM
Tristan, I'm coming to Buffalo in 2007.
First round of the NCAA's are up there.

I don't do anything else.

teensupernothing
03-22-2005, 09:20 AM
wait.. party at my place? since when.. who authorized this?

we'll see. if it ends out with enough room, and you guys promise not to trash it.. i don't see why not! we'll see though.

NCAA's are a waste of time unless it's NCAA fencing. (MY BROTHER GOT 20th!!!!) i have one of those "livestrong" style bracelets that says "don't bet on it" and "NCAA" because it was given to athletes, to encourage them not to bet. yeah.. sorry. that's my random NCAA rant. but man, at the NCAA championships, they treat the athletes so well, and the banquet.. AMAZING. anyway.

yeah.. i'll let you guys know when my basement is done. then we can organize the party.

malta
03-22-2005, 11:39 AM
"Tristan, I'm coming to Buffalo in 2007."

Hopefully I won't be living here by then, because I actually can't stand this place, but if I'm still here awesome.

thecreeper
03-25-2005, 01:11 PM
Tristan, wanna come see the Minibosses with me and Raub in New York at the Knitting Factory in May/June?

You know you want to.

malta
03-25-2005, 02:08 PM
I do...

But I can't. I'm thinking of going back to school, I've got roughly 160 dollars worth of music events lined up, gotta pay rent in summer, bills etc.