PDA

View Full Version : Tis a Dry St. Patty's Day for me...

thecreeper
03-17-2005, 12:06 PM
Yarr...and the beginning of a boring weekend at that.

i'm debating how pathetic it is to finish up the beer in the back of my car by myself this weekend.

hope everyone else is noticably more fucked up than me today.

raublekick
03-17-2005, 12:10 PM
dude why cant you drink today?

don't worry about the pathetic weekend, at least you'll be drinking. i'll just be sitting in my room while my mom goes to the bar and shit.

malta
03-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Hmmm... I think I'll rock the 40 hands tonight.

See you guys in hell.

johnny
03-17-2005, 12:53 PM
i'm too busy to get drunk tonight, but i was out partying last night, and i'll probably be drinking again on friday at band rehearsal, so it's all good.

and there's nothing wrong with the occassional drinking alone, creeper. enjoy yourself, and don't make a habit of it. :P

thecreeper
03-17-2005, 01:24 PM
have to go help my girlfriend get packed to go home and drive back to my college, which will be late, which means no drinking. plus class tomorrow. plus some other bullshit excuse.

Stormy
03-17-2005, 01:28 PM
I have to study all of today and tonight for my astronomy test tomorrow, but once that bitch is out of the way... (approximately 11:50) I'm having a belated celebration.

Mr Biglesworth
03-17-2005, 02:18 PM
I'm more interested in Bloomsday

Plain Old Jane
03-21-2005, 09:37 AM
I was drunk after two drinks. (yea, I'm a lightweight, but it means I'm cheap so its a good thing.) but I didnt stop til 6 or 7 drinks. I spent the latter part of the night, that is like around 3 or 4, making sure my friends hadnt chokes and died on their own vomit, and making sure everyone who needed a garbage pail, had one. cuz... that shit stains...

I met another Ani Defranco fan that night, she was cool, WAY TOO EXCITED, but cool. She was quite proud that her uterus was bleeding, as she had proclaimed it to the drunkards a few times.

testtubebaby
03-21-2005, 11:51 AM
i played scene-it (drinking game edition) with a few friends and people who happened to show up, so that was good for getting about 5 shots of jose in me. then two friends and i decided to walk to the store to get more alcohol, but the store was (of course) closed... lame. we debated what to do, decided that outside was not the best place for that, and walked over to another friends house, looking to steal his alcohol. in trend, he was (of course) out as well. so we walked back (brian got cut on a fence and started to bleed all over his arm, probably because there was a lot of alcohol in his blood), and with no other options within walking distance, we decided to smoke out his car in the parking lot of that place where the party was. that worked to get me pretty much royally f-ed, and when we got back to the apartment, it was packed with people, many of whom were drunk females playing twister... can't ever go wrong with that. i talked to a friend about his trip to new york city over spring break and about shrooming, watched some people balance themselves on other people, listened to retarded penis jokes, and tried to learn some popin' 'n' lockin' breakdancing moves, but unforuntatly i'm white.

malta
03-21-2005, 08:18 PM
Didn't do 40 hands, but with all else I did that night I probably would have died if I did. Went to a bar with friends and got drunk, high, saw some people I knew from highschool.