PDA

View Full Version : I Love dreams about sex!

Metallistar
03-03-2005, 07:36 AM
more later...

Mr Biglesworth
03-03-2005, 10:12 AM
haha, here will be a good place for my perversion!

I was sleeping with my girlfriend (actually sleeping) and i think she had her hand down my pants. You know how your dreams can assimilate things happening to you physically? Well I had this dream that i was on a deck of a house with these two young girls and we were talking, then all of a sudden their mother comes out, goes down, and starts giving me head right in front of them!
Now what the hell does that mean?

thecreeper
03-03-2005, 11:21 AM
i havent had a sexy dream in a long time.

last night i remembered my dream, where i was in an abandoned flea market with danny glover and i looked like a real life homer simpson. i was being accused of molesting a child but i knew i didnt do it, and my defense was "I have fucking homework!" but the mom kept telling me i molested her little girl. then out of nowhere danny glover pops open this snake-face hugger hybrid and begins to dissect it. halfway through it i start gagging from the smell and disgustingness of it.

then suddenly the snake head of the face hugger thing comes to life and begins to come after me. but danny glover steps in front of me and is all like"TASTE SOME AIDS!? DOES THAT TASTE GOOD!?" and i found out the danny glover had AIDS and had just infected the creature. but danny dies and i run away with the snake following. then it hides in a closet, balls itself up, and for some reason i have to look for it. then it attacks me but doesnt bite me. i woke up thrashing, struggling with this imaginary creature.

i don't know what the fuck that was all about.

malta
03-03-2005, 04:13 PM
Face huggers are creepy.

I don't have many sex dreams. I've never had one where I'm actually doing it I don't think. I had one where I lived in my old duplex, and next door where my best friend lived were a bunch of hot girls, only my friend didn't live there in my dream. I was walking up the stairs to his floor and I met one of the girls, grabbed her ass and said "Its my birthday". She gave like a botherd sigh and we went up to her floor, where in this room there was a bunch of girls on respective beds in underwear. Someone pulled out a sex boardgame and I spun this spinner, asked "what does this mean?" and she said "That means you get to finger me"

And I woke up. Oh well.

Mike
03-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Had one last week ...
I was at my old High School on the driveway/hill that went up to the parking lot sitting on like a road barrier (one of those concrete things) and there were like ... 5 girls from my college around me. They weren't girls from my college, like I didn't recognize any of them, but I just knew that they all went to my school. And they started getting naked, but each of them had like ... one article of clothing on that the others didn't. It was really weird. They also all had weirdly shaped sexual body parts ... like breasts that were big, but really narrow... or like odd shaped thighs.

IT was weird.
Then I felt like I was pissing my pants in the dream and I had to run away ... turned out not to be piss in real life ... had to change my clothes.

It was really, really odd.

Additionally, like 10 minutes after I woke up and changed my clothes, my girlfriend got into bed with me ... and it would have been really akward had she like gone digging for something and just gotten ... a moist surprise.

heX
03-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Had one last week ...
I was at my old High School on the driveway/hill that went up to the parking lot sitting on like a road barrier (one of those concrete things) and there were like ... 5 girls from my college around me. They weren't girls from my college, like I didn't recognize any of them, but I just knew that they all went to my school. And they started getting naked, but each of them had like ... one article of clothing on that the others didn't. It was really weird. They also all had weirdly shaped sexual body parts ... like breasts that were big, but really narrow... or like odd shaped thighs.

IT was weird.
Then I felt like I was pissing my pants in the dream and I had to run away ... turned out not to be piss in real life ... had to change my clothes.

It was really, really odd.

Additionally, like 10 minutes after I woke up and changed my clothes, my girlfriend got into bed with me ... and it would have been really akward had she like gone digging for something and just gotten ... a moist surprise.

wait it wasnt piss in real life but you had to change your clothes? i dont get it.

sharkz
03-03-2005, 09:27 PM
wait it wasnt piss in real life but you had to change your clothes? i dont get it.

he came in his pants, if i read right.

Metallistar
03-04-2005, 05:25 PM
forgot to put my story in yesterday so here it is to the best of my recolection.

Ok, I was hanging out over at my friends house when suddenly I was in the shower... well I was done and I needed a towel and the only one was being used by my friends hot sister. Well, she procedes to take the towel off her self and give it to me. So I follow her up to her room and she has on some skimpy underware no braw and micky mouse ears (fuck if i know). I walk up to her (In real life she is really shy) and start to kiss and finger her and she pushes me on her bed starts to grind on me and then i wake up... ALWAYS WAKE UP AT THE GOOD PART. FUCK

Metallistar
03-04-2005, 05:27 PM
haha, here will be a good place for my perversion!

I was sleeping with my girlfriend (actually sleeping) and i think she had her hand down my pants. You know how your dreams can assimilate things happening to you physically? Well I had this dream that i was on a deck of a house with these two young girls and we were talking, then all of a sudden their mother comes out, goes down, and starts giving me head right in front of them!
Now what the hell does that mean?

Who wouldnt want to get head from a MILF with to hotties watching....

raublekick
03-04-2005, 06:20 PM
i had a dream last night*... here's how it goes...

for some reason i was at a bar, even though i'm not actually 21 yet, but i was there drinking. i was getting pretty hammered when this really fat chick comes over and starts hitting on me. i was aparently pretty drunk because i kept talking to her even though i wasn't attracted to her and she was a stupid bitch. somehow i wound up at her house where we smoked a bong. she started getting frisky with me, and i felt too bad for her to just say no and leave. it took me a while to find it through her fat rolls, but eventually i made it to her deep crevase and started my work. my arm felt like it was in a vat of jello. anyways, things proceeded on and next thing i know i'm wearing a strap on dildo plugging both of her holes. i was getting her doggy style, which was nice because she didn't notice the fact that i wanted to vomit. i looked down beside her bed and i noticed a louisville slugger. i knew i had to get out fast, and this could provide me with a quick escape. so, i waited until i was about to blow, and then WHAM, baseball bat to the back of her head, out cold. donkey punch. her sloppy vag tightened immensely, which put me in a euphoric state, the only enjoyment i got out of the evening. i pulled my pants up, but then decided to get one last move in. i reached down the back of my pants, stuck my finger up my butt, and smeared it on her face giving her a nice poostache. i ran out of the building as fast as i could, and made it home safely.

*dream may not have actually occured, i might just be really fucking bored.

Mr Biglesworth
03-04-2005, 09:55 PM
fact and fantasy blurring there, raub?

GT2000
03-04-2005, 10:40 PM
I dunno neil, smell his finger.

Plain Old Jane
03-04-2005, 10:54 PM
raub, best fake dream ever...

okay, the only recent and consequently, the most powerful, sexual dream I've had in the last few months... is a little wierd... not as disgusting as raubs, or as hawt as mikes... kind of.... natalie-flavored...

I dreamed I was in the city, walking home, and as I walked in my door, I saw someone had put the most awesome christmas lights in the world all over my ceiling. and there was this girl... shes... the closests person to me in life. Prolly the only person I would take a bullet for. She runs upto me and plants one on my lips and I guess she asked what I thought of the decor. I dont remember her opening her mouth at all. I remember saying I loved it. She then hit the remote for the stereo, which played... a sort of jazzy kinda alk3 for some reason, and it was REALLY good, even tho it doesnt exist in real life... I cant remember how it went now for the life of me... But for in your minds eye sake, it sounded like Aphex Twin - Girl-boy song...

She kissed me and lead me to the couch and undid my blouse and started kissing my neck and shoulders, and I squeaked... she smiled and continued downward, taking my... surprisingly larger breasts than in real life into her mouth and going to town. I was in heaven.. Like, I could feel it, and it was driving me crazy. Then... here comes the good part.... then she reaches her hand down the front of my pants and strarts rubbing me... and while I'm squealing and shaking under her, she sticks her finger in me, and I launch into wakeyhood to a full on orgasm of biblical power...

I didnt stop shaking for an hour...

Moral: Hormones give you the occasional vivid dream about sex that send you spiraling into orgasm that leaves no mess.

Metallistar
03-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Gaz win...

Plain Old Jane
03-05-2005, 01:21 PM
I had a dream last night that I was being chased through the local mall by zombies... slightly less sexy than THAT dream...

Metallistar
03-06-2005, 08:46 AM
I had a dream last night that I was being chased through the local mall by zombies... slightly less sexy than THAT dream...

bah needs more sex...

I had a dream last night that I was being chased through the local mall by topless lesbians... slightly less sexy than THAT dream...

much better

Mr Biglesworth
03-07-2005, 10:47 AM
What's with the sudden rash my name appearing in people's signatures saying things about penis's? ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING? AND WHERE DID THIS SUDDEN RASH COME FROM?

malta
03-07-2005, 11:22 AM
::scratches self::

GT2000
03-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Dude, when they say they're clean, pretend they're lying.

thecreeper
03-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Dude, when they say they're clean, pretend they're lying.

that works the other way around too, right?

...right?

Mike
03-07-2005, 08:00 PM
Moral: Hormones give you the occasional vivid dream about sex that send you spiraling into orgasm that leaves no mess.

Wait a second ... you had an orgasm but didn't ejaculate? This is a personal question, but I figured, I talked about my wet dream ... so ... Can you ejaculate with the hormone pills and such?

Plain Old Jane
03-08-2005, 03:00 PM
yes, you can, but you have a different libido. There is a BIG difference between a male orgasm and a female one.

Male orgasms are best described as a violent release from torture. Stimulation comes mainly manual stimulation

Female ones are more like little droplets of pleasure all over your body. Sexual bliss comes mainly from emotional ties.

Mr Biglesworth
03-08-2005, 04:20 PM
how far in the spectrum do you feel you are? Don't tell me you have a fully female sex drive/emotional self because I won't believe it.

Plain Old Jane
03-08-2005, 10:32 PM
your belief in whatever I say is neither requested nor required, but rest assured, I retain full use of both libidos, although I stick to the female one nowadays cuz my male one disgusts me. And I dont look much like a male anymore...

but whatever, you're not fucking me, why should you care?

Mr Biglesworth
03-09-2005, 12:43 AM
I'm sorry, I'm just curious about your gender shift, knowing (in my own psychological perspective) the great extent that it must involve a subjective reinterpretation of all sorts of stimuli to reconstruct your consciousness. When you say 'I have a female libido', unless you have indeed fully restructured your hormonal and neural systems in the short time you've been taking estrogen, i can't believe that your biology can back up such a statement. I do, however, believe in the truths of the subjective difference between male and female sexuality. This is a very interesting topic to me. You believe you are transgendered, so you must feel that before you took hormone therapy you possessed female traits. But traits can be self-validating interpretations of your own experience. I understand the hormones are having some effect, but i can't believe you've fully restructured a male to a female psyche, nor do i think you would even know what it means to do that.

So excuse my scepticism, but it's just part of a healthy critical but open curiosity. I'm sure you've got alot to say, jep, and i am truly very interested in the experience you've been having over the last year.

Cheers

teensupernothing
03-09-2005, 02:14 PM
okay... back to the dreams..
has nothing to do (directly) with sex.

i was in my bedroom, and my best friend, comes in my room, pregnant. she's like "i'm having it!" then she has the baby... and it's not breathing. i perform infant CPR and it lives... then starts talking to me... i say to my friend "man that's one smart baby!" then wake up.

i have no idea what it means.. but yeah, weirdest dream i've had in a loooong time.

Stormy
03-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Female orgasms can be a lot more powerful than "little drops of pleasure."

Oh man.

Plain Old Jane
03-09-2005, 03:29 PM
As far as I am concerned, my psyche hasnt changed at all, it had been female, and will continue to be such, my psyche sure seems to like the changes tho...

I dont BELIEVE I'm transgendered, I am transgendered. Clinically I suffer from a condition called GID, of which I described before. The sort of switched brain sex (heretoafter refered to as TSism) causes strife in the psyche of those suffering (heretoafter refered to as GID). Unfortunatly a drug has not been developed to throw that male/female switch in yo' head yet, so the easiest way to fix people like me is to transition. which is a reallllllyyyyy good idea, since about 50%-70% (depending on the study you see, one even said 90%, which I think is prolly bunk.) of people like me who dont transition, end up dead. and another portion of us are killed by biggots, another portion are too severly distressed by the act of transitioning to go on (transitioned too late in life), and some of us drop dead due to some of the medical problems associated with transition.... but... that has nothing to do with my sexuality...

about six months after the initial growth of female features such as breast tissue and a nice big booty, if engaged in any kind of sexual activity, you'll notice theres a lot more.... emotion in what your doing... I wouldnt say its better than male libido, its just different, and I'm finding more and more (on an exponential scale really) that I like the female part better.

Yes, hormones do change your brain chemistry subtly (mainly in the anterior portion of the midbrain. but there are instances of this portion being altered before the introduction of hormones.), but your body reacts more to the lack of testosterone than the presense of estrogen.

And yes, you do have to relearn things as far as social groups tho, but thats more a nessessity of society than a nessesity of the condition. The condition if understood correctly, does not mean Man wants to become a woman, it means person uncomfortable with birth sex and how people treat them as such. If the entire world treated both sexes exactly the same, you can bet your patootey, there would be NO people like me.

There are several theories on how the condition developes in people, there are some theories dealing with natal hormones affecting brain sex, there are the obvious right-ist theories on how the devil is planting the seeds of gay in my mind, theres also ties to childhood trauma, but there are NUMEROUS men and women who've had perfectly fine lives. If i werent absolutely sure I wasnt doing the right thing tho, i would never have started this whole dizzle.

I think if you're REALLY interested in seeing what life is really like through eyes like mine, or want a more... conducive answer. you should check out a few sites.
http://www.sianna.com/users/amber/ - blog shaped articles and diaries
http://www.authentikate.com/index.htm - weblog flavored hawtness
www.lynnconway.com - you can find a plethora of clinical and interpretive information here

But there is one thing that is ever present in this sort of... obligation... its that if it didnt happen to you, you will probably never fully understand.

I apologize if I sound/ed glib, but there is a certain amount of... well... glib sense of humor in repeating this deal over and over and repeatedly geting blank stares and confused looks. Sometimes I even expect it...

and by now this is prolly pissing off the other goers, so if you'd like to continue, aim me.

Oh man.

well if it lasts for a few minutes, its sort of... ... it stays with ya... but perhaps your right tho... it may have been more subdued then than a full on, clitorally stimulated one.

Metallistar
03-10-2005, 07:29 AM
Why does every topic gotta turn into why your not a man anymore...

Mr Biglesworth
03-10-2005, 08:12 AM
sorry met, i'm just really curious about it from a psychological point of view. Don't blame him, I'm the true monster...

Plain Old Jane
03-10-2005, 12:44 PM
sorry met, i'm just really curious about it from a psychological point of view. Don't blame him, I'm the true monster...

ALRIGHT... you called me him, and you insinuated I'm a monster... thats it, I'm leaving for good! [/emo] I'll be in the lyrics topic if you need me...

Metallistar
03-10-2005, 04:38 PM
penis = him
vagina = her

no middle ground their for me, if i pull someones pants down and a sausage pops out im gonna beat you with a louisville slugger.

nothing against anyone, just dont lie to me :D

Plain Old Jane
03-10-2005, 05:55 PM
(disclaimer: I really dont want to get in another long winded conversation about this ever again, especially with a population I have no reason to argue with or attempt to change minds of, but you have a similar chance of changing minds. We could argue all night and day about which of us is more correct, but in the end, I'm right, because I am what I am. If you think your peace of mind and insecurities are more important than you having a good time here, continue using pronouns that piss me off. You arent seeing my genitals, and your not fucking me, so it really shouldnt matter to you what you call me.)

What about those inbetween, that defy your rationale. Occasionally doctors do a gene test and find a woman that comes up XY for no reason. Or a male that is XX, usually with genetalia deformities like Hypospadias, or some such condition that causes ambiguous genatalia. Or how about Klienfelters syndrome, XXY, a condition that causes people to be born into either gender, but the men of the gender usually have language problems and mood disorders. (serial killers are sometimes XXY)

How about people with Genetic Moasaicism (also called Cellular Mosaicism), how would you treat them, when a quarter of their body says male, and the other 3/4 says female. How about when a 13 year old with sbnomally small and undescended gonads, sprouts a pair of tits and his voice never drops. But somehow whats happening to him feels... right...

I have a better one for you.. occasionally, those intersexed people I refered to earlier, often times when they're born and their genitals are the way they are, the doctors in their esteemed wisdom tend to augment them to look normal, most times, its FAR easier to make female genitals than male ones for obvious reasons... So why oh why do they sometimes (some studies show as high as 45%, more information at http://www.isna.org/ intersex society of north america) grow up with a feeling that something isnt right about their bodies... and sometimes they make the leap to the otherside, a most painful leap it is to reverse that sort of damage... damage they never asked for...

These people arent encompassed in your rationale, they defy your description. I do not believe I fall into your description, and I ask you for a bit more open mindedness when dealing with me.

Please and thank you.

raublekick
03-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Anyone watch the new South Park last night? Man that shit was hilarious.

Mr Biglesworth
03-10-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm glad you're so knowledgable in the field, jep, do you plan on pursuing some sort of academic interest/work/social group in it in the future?

Now obviously you know i don't think you're a monster, but about the pronoun usage, you're just going to have to learn to forgive and live with that. As far as i'm concerned, I met you as a male and you're the same person you've always been, only having an interesting experience. Nothings changed in my unconscious assesment of you. I understand you would prefer us to say 'she', but i'm sure some of us don't feel comfortable or obliged to do so. If you are truly so sensitive about it, and you really seem to be, I believe that says much more about yourself than about us.

I believe in the unity of the sexes, I don't feel uncomfortable with the fact that you are seeking a more comfortable biology and self identity; if it helps you grow and be a better, happier person, i encourage you. If you truly wish me to, I will make a conscious effort to use your preferred pronoun and even call you Nat. My reluctance to do so stems mostly from not truly knowing where you are in life and worrying that I would be playing into some sort of pathological identity politics, and so I have opted to play the polemist and point out that while your traits are always free to change, your true identity remains unchanged and you should feel comfortable fitting into the world regardless of how we perceive you.

Of course, it is hard to feel comfortable when there are people being crude and rude to you, and, as a note to other 'tubers, I don't appreciate pointed and insensitive remarks on the board any more than jep does.

Power to all the sisters.
Neil

Metallistar
03-10-2005, 09:12 PM
:shock:

heX
03-11-2005, 12:41 PM
its hard for me to call jep anything but a boy till he gets rid of the weimer. after the weimer removal process ill switch my pronouns.

Plain Old Jane
03-11-2005, 03:54 PM
go fuck yourself

Metallistar
03-11-2005, 04:26 PM
I fuck my self regularly. Good cardiovascular work out IMO

malta
03-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Grow the fuck up people. Seriously, you live in a world with alot of weird shit going on (not saying your weird or anything jep). Deal with it.

With that said, I don't think any bit of curiousity about what you are is an attack or criticism Jep, so don't always take it as one.

Mike
03-11-2005, 08:09 PM
yes, you can, but you have a different libido. There is a BIG difference between a male orgasm and a female one.

Male orgasms are best described as a violent release from torture. Stimulation comes mainly manual stimulation

Female ones are more like little droplets of pleasure all over your body. Sexual bliss comes mainly from emotional ties.

Not Orgasm. Ejaculate. You still have a penis, from what I remember. Can you Ejaculate... as in ... shoot your man juice?

Mike
03-11-2005, 08:10 PM

Oh man.

I'll give you some of my little drops of pleasure, if you're interested.

Plain Old Jane
03-11-2005, 11:29 PM
its hard for me to call jep anything but a boy till he gets rid of the weimer. after the weimer removal process ill switch my pronouns.

is not curiosity.

The stuff above that, was sort of recieved in kind... sorta... and replied to in kind... sorta, of course I mean kind in the literal sense

Not Orgasm. Ejaculate. You still have a penis, from what I remember. Can you Ejaculate... as in ... shoot your man juice?

yes, you can, but you have a different libido...

heX
03-12-2005, 05:36 AM
I'll give you some of my little drops of pleasure, if you're interested.

if hes not, i am.

Mike
03-12-2005, 09:35 PM
he....

Did Stormy jump ships too!?

sharkz
03-12-2005, 11:43 PM
he....

Did Stormy jump ships too!?

duh! didn't you know, mike?

Mike
03-13-2005, 01:39 AM
Damnit, I've been jerking my balls to a MAN!

Plain Old Jane
03-13-2005, 01:55 AM
'melia would make a hawt guy.

face pics of transguys. (http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TransMen.html)

fun factoid: about 50% of male to female TSs are lesbians. about 80% of transmen are gay boi's. Never met a straight one. (higher incidence of bearness, they LOVE the body hair, like I LOVE the breasts.)

Metallistar
03-13-2005, 08:18 AM
I will not click that link....

Plain Old Jane
03-13-2005, 10:46 AM
your choice sweety, but chances are you've met more then one in your life so far.

Metallistar
03-13-2005, 02:09 PM
I know, i've seen adams apples on "chicks" b4.

GT2000
03-13-2005, 09:48 PM

Also a good way to help prevent prostate cancer!

*prevents cancer furiously*

Plain Old Jane
03-14-2005, 12:32 AM

I MEANT TRANSMEN you foo', not transgirls, theres a difference, you can call me a guy and I'll call you a fucker, you can call them a girl, and they will kick your ass and fuck you in the ass with a strap on. Cuz they ARE MOST CERTAINLY men, just as sure as any of you are, if not moreso.

Plain Old Jane
03-14-2005, 12:33 AM

Also a good way to help prevent prostate cancer!

*prevents cancer furiously*

masturbating releases more testosterone, testosterone affects the growth of the prostate, you = fucked.

Metallistar
03-14-2005, 07:32 AM

I MEANT TRANSMEN you foo', not transgirls, theres a difference, you can call me a guy and I'll call you a fucker, you can call them a girl, and they will kick your ass and fuck you in the ass with a strap on. Cuz they ARE MOST CERTAINLY men, just as sure as any of you are, if not moreso.

as long as they use lubrication.

Plain Old Jane
03-14-2005, 09:31 AM
then worst of all, they'll never call you...

heX
03-15-2005, 01:00 PM
fun factoid: about 50% of male to female TSs are lesbians.

no shit. they are guys. guys want to fuck girls. that just proves to me further, the only problem you have is that you were ignored too much as a kid.

"Hey guys guess what, guys want to have sex with girls! isn't that weird?!"

"Hey guys guess what, I want to have sex with girls! no seriously im really a girl too now."

Stormy
03-15-2005, 08:12 PM
I would make an ugly guy, and I'm never changing my gender.

Plain Old Jane
03-21-2005, 09:31 AM
fun factoid: about 50% of male to female TSs are lesbians.

no shit. they are guys. guys want to fuck girls. that just proves to me further, the only problem you have is that you were ignored too much as a kid.

"Hey guys guess what, guys want to have sex with girls! isn't that weird?!"

"Hey guys guess what, I want to have sex with girls! no seriously im really a girl too now."

thats a cyclical arguement, it doesnt work like that. thats like saying that fifty percent of gay women are straight. You shouldnt make such broad generalizations, because some TS are intersexxed (a lot more than I would have thought doing ALL the research in this thread, which fucks like you refuse to even look at) some you cant just lob into a binary group, theres no evidence to back it up. Look, I've tried my best to if not change your minds and try to look past a crippling status quo, to at least encourage you to be less of an asshole. It obviously has not worked, so lets just go back to pretending we dont hate eachother for another few months before one of you says something to intentionally piss me off for no reason...

Metallistar
03-21-2005, 09:51 PM
I'm gay, but I only fux girls

Mr Biglesworth
03-21-2005, 10:18 PM
that would make sense if you were identified with the classification of a female. I don't think you do, so you're straight because you fux stripper girls.

Plain Old Jane
03-22-2005, 09:56 AM
why classify other people, why not just worry boutchaself', I mean, thats whose most important right, who cares if anyones gay, its your prerogative to politely decline any invitation. (in fact, 'should be flattered)

but I think the main point of my statement is in red

[edit] my ex gf said she thought she was a gay guy for a while, when she was around 7 years old.

Metallistar
03-22-2005, 11:32 PM
Honestly I hate women. The are confusing, evil, complicated hate machines.

But they have tits and pussy.

Of corse present ttt fem's excluded from this statement. Well, its pretty much aimed at my ex gf...

Plain Old Jane
03-23-2005, 04:44 PM
so you're a homophobe and you hate women? You're shit outta luck eh?

btw, had another last night bout sex. a cute guy from college said he wanted me bad and said for me to go get condoms. so I went out and found a rack of condoms in a conveineince store, one of them was colorful with a dinosaur on it, it said "for ages 3 and up" so I woke up laughing my ass off.

Metallistar
03-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Why is it that you always wake up just when the sex starts to get good.