PDA

View Full Version : I hate when you need to shit, but you're really hungry too.

Stormy
02-28-2005, 09:22 PM
Especially when, because you're hungry, your bowels refuse to let loose. I mean, what the hell are you supposed to do?

GT2000
02-28-2005, 10:12 PM
Thanks for sharing that bit of info...

I guess to solve your problem, instead of taking a magazine to the bathroom..yeah, too nasty to go any further.

Stormy
02-28-2005, 10:19 PM
I'm just saying in general. It's the fucking worst paradox of the body.

Plain Old Jane
02-28-2005, 10:28 PM
::sniffles::

::barfs::

raublekick
02-28-2005, 11:37 PM
Tell me about it... my bowels are the worst!

Metallistar
03-01-2005, 07:37 AM
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/78851/200.jpg

johnny
03-01-2005, 09:18 AM
:?:

testtubebaby
03-01-2005, 12:17 PM
i like how the only girl here is more vile than all of the guys.

thanks for breaking down the walls of sterotypicallity!

(i just made up a new word)

Plain Old Jane
03-01-2005, 03:34 PM
i like how the only girl here is more vile than all of the guys.

thanks for breaking down the walls of sterotypicallity!

(i just made up a new word)

I resent that!
TWICE!

teensupernothing
03-01-2005, 04:01 PM
only girl my ass! come on! i'm hurt.

malta
03-01-2005, 08:22 PM
I have a cold right now, so I'm gonna say having so much nasal drip that you barf it up every half hour is pretty up there with terrible feelings.

Metallistar
03-01-2005, 09:44 PM
I have a cold right now, so I'm gonna say having so much nasal drip that you barf it up every half hour is pretty up there with terrible feelings.

I feel ya, I spit a loogie today that actually bounced... damn cold.

Stormy
03-01-2005, 09:57 PM
You two are so vulgar, like oh my God. That was disgusting.

( :roll: )

sharkz
03-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Especially when, because you're hungry, your bowels refuse to let loose. I mean, what the hell are you supposed to do?

this was the worst part of the thing i had a few weeks back. well, i wasn't hungry but i just kept throwing up.

thecreeper
03-01-2005, 11:58 PM
i actually have this issue with the "sudden shits" where i am fine up till about 30 seconds before the poop wants out when suddenly my ass rumbles and i need to run to the nearest toilet. it usually blows itself out of my ass like a shotgun and is over in a matter of seconds.

i swear, its the college food. its killing me.

raublekick
03-02-2005, 12:19 AM
i actually have this issue with the "sudden shits" where i am fine up till about 30 seconds before the poop wants out when suddenly my ass rumbles and i need to run to the nearest toilet. it usually blows itself out of my ass like a shotgun and is over in a matter of seconds.

i swear, its the college food. its killing me.

that's right on the money for my bowel behavior! it sucks being a commuter when those hit, knowing that you have to drive 15 more minutes on the damned bumpy roads in the hot sun until you get to your bathroom...

ever have the ones where you aren't 100% sure on your odds of actually making it to the can? fuck, that's the worst.

thecreeper
03-02-2005, 12:45 AM
oh totally, i've had some ass clenchers the past few days, and i wasn't even far away from a toilet.

raublekick
03-02-2005, 08:37 AM
what about the ones where you exert about 99% of your energy on about 90% of the poop? you're just left with this little bit of poo, and you know it's there, you can feel it, but there is just nothing left to help squeeze it out. sometimes it gets stuck poking out like a turtle head, and you just gotta sit there until you can summon a fart to pop it out.

Artmead
03-02-2005, 01:19 PM
Ever have one of those where you're driving back from bowling and the driver doesn't stop at Denny's when you're about 15 minutes from the house and end up having to shit next to a semi-abandoned building on the side of the road at like 1 in the morning when its freezing cold and 3 people are waiting for you in their car and your sock has to take one for the team?

I hate you bastards, I had actually pushed that out of my mind.

raublekick
03-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Dude, I actually saw some people hanging around there the other day on my way home from class. They were probably inspecting the lot for a possible purchase, hopefully they didn't find your browned sock.

Plain Old Jane
03-02-2005, 04:48 PM
I swear, once I stop throwing up cuz of all this disgustingness. I'm gonnaeiuhxbujhd uoity youre bsooe3 e.,,,/

sorry, puke on the keyboard...

sharkz
03-02-2005, 10:08 PM
yay TTT TMI thread

Mike
03-02-2005, 11:02 PM
I didn't know that girls pooped.

Mr Biglesworth
03-03-2005, 10:16 AM
they don't, they teleport waste out of their uterus.

I got sick on december 30th and had to go to the hospital, i was dry heaving all night, but i also got diarrhea and the worst part was when i got up to go to the bathroom and the whole damn shit just came pouring out my ass down my leg as i walked to the bathroom. After that they hooked me up with a diaper. And i'm still wearing it!

Stormy
03-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Perhaps you should be more careful when inserting cameras into your bowels, Neil.

Thorne
03-03-2005, 01:14 PM
creeper, when I was in college, we suspected the same, and we were right. I heard this second hand, but we found out that they put a little bit of something in the food to keep us shitting. i guess it also could have been the fucking chocolate milk that tasted like it was mixed with windex.

btw i had a sweet turtler after eating tacohell for lunch then sleeping from 6 to 4 yest.

thecreeper
03-06-2005, 05:21 PM
creeper, when I was in college, we suspected the same, and we were right. I heard this second hand, but we found out that they put a little bit of something in the food to keep us shitting. i guess it also could have been the fucking chocolate milk that tasted like it was mixed with windex.

btw i had a sweet turtler after eating tacohell for lunch then sleeping from 6 to 4 yest.

yeah we've pretty much come to the conclusion that our food is loaded with laxatives. i mean seriously, this past friday i ate a chicken patty and it wanted back out before i even got back to the room. i mean, shit, that is ridiculous. and the spaghetti sauce, man don't even get me started.

and good to see you buddy :wink:

Thorne
03-09-2005, 02:42 PM
hehee