PDA

View Full Version : Guess who turns 20 today?

Jesse
02-22-2005, 12:48 AM
Yep. 20th birthday today.

I remember when I was a kid in 1st grade, and I'd try and imagine myself being 20 years old. I didn't quite know what to expect. But, in my mind, I pictured myself settled down with a family, and a steady job, in a great big house.

But, college student, with great friends, great family, girlfriend isn't too shabby.

Right now I kind of feel like the 'little' Jesse again, in the sens that I have no idea what to expect when I'm 40. Who knows if I'll even live to be 40. Christ, who knows if I'll live to see tomorrow. But, hey, it's been fun getting here.
---

Today should be really fun. Since my friends back at home are on their break from school, I've got about 10+ coming to spend the night tonight.

Also celebrating his birthday today is my friend Jimmy who lives 2 doors down from me. Last month we both discovered that we shared birthdays. So, we'll be celebrating together.

Not getting drunk though. I was going to, but, then I decided I wanted my friends from home to come up for the night, and since there are a few of them that don't drink. I wouldn't want to invite them up to watch me and a few others get drunk.

But yea.

Happy 20th birthday, Jesse.

thecreeper
02-22-2005, 12:55 AM
happy birthday dude, hope you have a good one.

Plain Old Jane
02-22-2005, 09:56 AM
happy birthday you sexy bitch, you get a birthday lap dance from me at the TTTCON2K6 for sure.

heX
02-22-2005, 10:32 AM
HAPPY B-DAY!

today is my gand pa's bday maybe youre him. i turn 22 on friday.

malta
02-22-2005, 01:04 PM
Happy birthday man. Hope you have fun.

GT2000
02-22-2005, 09:50 PM
Yep, happy birthday.

raublekick
02-22-2005, 09:59 PM
You're no longer a teenager, sweet! Have a good one.

Jesse
02-23-2005, 02:40 PM
What an awesome birthday.

About 17 of my friends from home came up and hung out with me all night. Then we crammed 6 of them into my dorm room for the night. It was so much fun. I wasn't sure it was going to be, having them all up here and everything. But, it felt like a highschool sleepover again. Like when everybody's finally in bed, and then everybody starts talking, making jokes, farting. Man. Lots of fun.

Thanks to everybody who wished me a happy birthday. I certainly got one.

johnny
02-23-2005, 09:04 PM
:idea: i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it was your twentieth birthday, jesse.

sharkz
02-25-2005, 01:08 PM
happy birthday! my friend j turned 20 recently