PDA

View Full Version : the minish cap...?

johnny
02-14-2005, 09:52 AM
so today i stumbled upon a website that had some information about this new zelda game, which i never even knew existed, and it looks pretty spiffy. so i was wondering if any of you dorks have a gba (or an emulator) and have played this game? is it fun and worth my time?

thecreeper
02-14-2005, 10:56 AM
i was gonna start it this week actually. i'll have to tell you how it goes.

raublekick
02-14-2005, 11:48 AM
i played it in kmart for a few minutes, it's supposed to be awesome but short. it'll probably be the next game i buy.

sharkz
02-14-2005, 04:13 PM
it's out?

johnny
02-14-2005, 07:03 PM
i played it in kmart for a few minutes, it's supposed to be awesome but short. it'll probably be the next game i buy.
awesome but short would probably be perfect, right now. i don't have much time for video games, and most of it goes to capcom vs. snk 2, but i still want to play this zelda game.

i'll have to pick it up next time i'm out on shopping mall travels. (unless creeper says it sucks? put a review on good-evil)

thecreeper
02-15-2005, 09:21 AM
awesome but short would probably be perfect, right now. i don't have much time for video games, and most of it goes to capcom vs. snk 2, but i still want to play this zelda game.

i'll have to pick it up next time i'm out on shopping mall travels. (unless creeper says it sucks? put a review on good-evil)

i'll ask my friend at home if he's played it, if he has, he could have a review up by thursday.