malta
02-12-2005, 03:49 PM
and it is good

http://www.temporalrhythm.com/flyer/TA1_inside.jpg

http://www.wnysor.net/cal_display.php?id=2068&day=12&month=02&year=2005

What're ya'll gonna be up to tonight?

raublekick
02-12-2005, 11:20 PM
tonight my mom had a dinner party, so i did all the dishes and helped her get food ready. then i went to my friend gordon's house and when i came back on of her friends was outside. he says to me "want a hit of this?" so... i smoked weed with one of my mom's friends... very weird.

sharkz
02-12-2005, 11:50 PM
lately i've been dying to watch beavis and butthead do america again. i have the tape just no time. anyhow

tonight i went to a friend's 20th birthday party. was a good night. not intoxicated or anything though.

Jesse
02-13-2005, 01:58 AM
Tonight, about 5 friends and I all put Bengay on our balls.

It wasn't pleasent. But, it was very, very funny.

raublekick
02-13-2005, 01:37 PM
oh yeah, i also learned how to play Van Halen's "Jump" on keyboards last night. i have no piano skills but it was fun.

thecreeper
02-14-2005, 11:02 AM
i got drunk and walked around scranton on saturday, and tonight me and the gf are heading to philly for a polyphonic spree/mike doughty show. it sucks that it is snowing like hell right now though.

sharkz
02-14-2005, 04:16 PM
yay doughty!!

and i did something similiar to jesse with some kids once. it was like, gold bond cream. painful fun

johnny
02-14-2005, 07:09 PM
it sucks that it is snowing like hell right now though.
are you kidding me!?! snow is great.

it's been raining all day here, and thats balls. i'll trade you rain fer snow, since you don't seem to appreciate the wintertime goodness.

thecreeper
02-15-2005, 09:26 AM
yay doughty!!

word. the concert last night was pretty nice, but jesus, the polyphonic spree are like borderline rainbow & sunshine cult. creepy shit. doughty was awesome though.

"So it's Valentine's Day...I hope you guys are all planning to do a little fucking. I plan to be fucking my lady friend while eating a cheesesteak in about an hour."

that was the quote of the night, to be sure.

malta
02-15-2005, 06:21 PM
The party kicked ass. Bad Company and Aphrodite had the sickest sets of the night. Drank some wicked Revs.

My friends had a good time. E, lines of K and coke.