PDA

View Full Version : Wow.

Jesse
02-07-2005, 01:01 AM
Just stumbled across an old picture of me when I was getting my first tattoo. 55lbs ago.

February 6th, 2004.
http://www.fuckingright.com/~jesse/pics/tat1.jpg

February 6th, 2005.
http://www.fuckingright.com/~jesse/pics/feb605.jpg

So weird to look at. I still can't get over it.

thecreeper
02-07-2005, 01:25 AM
you look like a new person...feels good doesnt it?

congrats dude, looks like you worked hard. and with that hair you can start an awesome screamo band, so everything works out.

Jesse
02-07-2005, 01:27 AM
It feels fantastic. It really does.

And now that I'm back at school, I plan to start going to the gym on a regular basis. I've been back for about 4 weeks, and I'm yet to start. So, I gotta get on track with that. If my dorm wasn't about a mile from the gym, I'd have gone on the first day probably.

Stormy
02-07-2005, 06:18 AM
Jog to it?

That's an intense change, Jesse; you look great. I'm not really liking the hair, but this isn't about your style (nor am I a fashion queen).

Irony of ironies, I'm actually on a "let's gain ten pounds" diet, wherein I eat anything and everything that I please. (In actuality, that's only 1/3 of it; I'm trying to stock up on protein while periodically working out--both of which I haven't gotten around to yet). The problem is, my appetite is completely vanquished by my "academic fervor" at school. Basically, I become really fucking preoccupied with sitting in front of my books and not studying until I'm tired enough to crawl into bed, and somewhere in there I don't eat as much as I probably should.

johnny
02-07-2005, 07:53 AM
good work, jesse.

last semester i got into the habit of runnning at least two miles a day (i'd run as long as i could, but two miles was my minimum) but this semester i've been so godamn lazy that i haven't started again. i could use the activity.

malta
02-07-2005, 11:28 PM
Looking good dude. I really like the hair.

I really wanna get some killer ink done sometime, I'm just not sure of what.

I'd like to get in better shape too. I don't eat alot, probably because of the 2 jobs thing. Last I knew I was 5'8" 138 lbs. Probably not bad but everyone says I'm skinny.

Jesse
02-07-2005, 11:40 PM
The 2-tone hair is no more.

Decided to dye it all black today.

http://www.fuckingright.com/~jesse/supergoth.jpg

thecreeper
02-07-2005, 11:45 PM
i've looked like a lump of shit lately...i need to get back to working out, my crazy schedule is really making it tough though.

Mr Biglesworth
02-07-2005, 11:48 PM
my girlfriend thinks that first (skinny) pic of you is cute... I think they're all good!

teensupernothing
02-08-2005, 09:17 AM
yeah, def. lookin good. we could all be cool and post pics of ourselves now.. if we've got something to be proud of! haha. i'm for it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/chopsticky/Fencing/12-16-04092.jpg

that's me after going 14-9 at the hardest hs tournament of the year. i was battling a nasty stomach virus (same one i've had) and beat the 2 hardest fencers in the state... ruining one of their undefeated days, and shattering her team's chance at winning that competition. it was a happy day. i had to carry a garbage can around with me to vomit during bouts. heh. great fun.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/chopsticky/Fencing/12-16-04011.jpg

that's me and my best friend.. like 2 weeks before the 1st pic. granted... whites make me look larger.. since they're massively thick and uncomfortable...

i need to post non-fencing pics... really bad

Plain Old Jane
02-08-2005, 11:00 PM
looking hawt christine. I'm envious of your small stature and fencing skills... ::looks again:: and your friend's socks...

I'm going to be doing some modeling soon for a friend. She makes her own clothes, or the goth variety, and pondered upon me for a fortnight to parade around in them while she takes some picshores.

The outfit she's working on right now is this

Either a long indian skirt or baggy ass pants, fading from black at the top to blue at the bottom, black mesh all over.

the top is gonna be a tight (not toooooo tight) mesh-chainlink-bondage strappy kinda I think. Black too I think, but not in a way that matches the pants/skirt. its supposed to all be strapped together somehow, and it sounds cool thus far.

Its gonna have a moon and star theme all over it, probably little ones all over the pieces. and one on the center of the shirt.

Ill post these when I get them.

[edit] btw, jesse, I remember back when you were ... larger... heehee... um... do you remember that time that you were banned and then I think it was bigs who said you could come back if you paid 20 bucks?

Jesse
02-09-2005, 12:49 AM
Uhh, no, I don't remember that.

Mike
02-09-2005, 01:18 AM
You look like 100x different (for the better, I just don't want to say 100x better, because say you gain that weight back eventually, you'd think that I didn't think as highly of you <3<3<3<3) ... Totallly changes my conception of you.

Jesse
02-09-2005, 01:40 AM
Nah, I don't plan on gaining it back. For the last year, I've been trying my best to get into decent shape, and it's become somewhat important to me, for a couple reasons. 1) Heart disease runs in my family, and 2) I enjoy looking and feeling better.

And today I made my first trip to the campus gym. Had myself a good work out, ran almost a mile without stopping (8/10. I got a BAD cramp and had to stop) And did some lifting.

Now that I've gone once, I see myself going more often now. Felt really good to get my body going.

sneakdiss
02-09-2005, 07:08 AM
Lookin good. You didn't use any drug to help achieve this goal? I'm not trying to knock you if you did it all naturally.

Plain Old Jane
02-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Totallly changes my conception of you.

preception.... unless you helped in concieving him... which is disgusting... cuz then you'd be his pappy...

jesse, I want you to meet your real father

Jesse
02-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Lookin good. You didn't use any drug to help achieve this goal? I'm not trying to knock you if you did it all naturally.

Nope, no drugs. I did it all on my own.

johnny
02-09-2005, 11:22 AM
are you sure you weren't eating less because of a little crack habit? :P

(joking)

Mike
02-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Totallly changes my conception of you.

preception.... unless you helped in concieving him... which is disgusting... cuz then you'd be his pappy...

jesse, I want you to meet your real father

conception, 2nd definition from dictionary.com

The ability to form or understand mental concepts and abstractions.
Something conceived in the mind; a concept, plan, design, idea, or thought. See Synonyms at idea.

When I percieve of him, I am seeing a picture of him... I percieve that picture, or his name, or whatever, and that is what dictates what I think about him.

When I concieve of him in my mind, I bring up an image that my mind has created, for whatever reason, when I see his name or think of him. That conception has changed.

Similarly, how I used to convieve of you as a boy, I now don't really picture you as a boy anymore, but as a girl... THough, I think that's because you're just more liberal than you used to be (or express it more than the old days) and I intrinsically think of all liberals as being female.

Mr Biglesworth
02-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Evidence shows women and men pass into libreal ideologies equally, however it is the communitarian relational nature of women that tends to make other moral/ideological stages appear more liberal.

Mr Biglesworth
02-10-2005, 10:06 PM
and No I'm not willing to back that up.

Conservatives suck my integrated cock.

malta
02-11-2005, 02:30 PM
integrated with a fibre optic camera?

Mr Biglesworth
02-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Y'know i've been meaning to make a post about that, considering Johnny's wonderfully tactful indescretion. But fuck, who cares, it's only you guys.

sharkz
02-11-2005, 06:43 PM
story story story!

Stormy
02-11-2005, 10:46 PM
I second shrakz.

Mike
02-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Evidence shows women and men pass into libreal ideologies equally, however it is the communitarian relational nature of women that tends to make other moral/ideological stages appear more liberal.

It's a completely irrational feeling. I think it's because when I started going to college, the US had invaded Iraq (2nd semester freshman year) and like all of the libs, like everywhere, came out in protest... and the majority of them--because the majority of my campus is women (65% female)--were women... And the ones who were most ardent about their cause where women. I used to think it was just unique to Jep, but I've been visiting a few other forums ... and ... whenever I repeatedly read posts by Jep-like-liberals, I think of the person as a girl, even if they're a boy... Even if I know that they're a boy.

Plus... Women have pussies; liberals, as we all know, are pussies.

/laughs off into the sunset

heX
02-12-2005, 01:21 AM
February 6th, 2005.
http://www.fuckingright.com/~jesse/pics/feb605.jpg

like how you have the hand lotion within spanki....reaching distance of what i imagine to be your bed.

johnny
02-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Y'know i've been meaning to make a post about that, considering Johnny's wonderfully tactful indescretion.
alright seriously neil, do you want to fight!? :?

Stormy
02-12-2005, 01:28 PM

It's a completely irrational feeling. I think it's because when I started going to college, the US had invaded Iraq (2nd semester freshman year) and like all of the libs, like everywhere, came out in protest... and the majority of them--because the majority of my campus is women (65% female)--were women... And the ones who were most ardent about their cause where women. I used to think it was just unique to Jep, but I've been visiting a few other forums ... and ... whenever I repeatedly read posts by Jep-like-liberals, I think of the person as a girl, even if they're a boy... Even if I know that they're a boy.

Plus... Women have pussies; liberals, as we all know, are pussies.

/laughs off into the sunset
It's because women weren't allowed to talk for the longest time, but then liberalism gave them permission, with the restriction that it must pertain to liberalism, and how large its penis is (I've seen better, to be honest).

Jesse
02-13-2005, 01:51 AM
That picture was taken in my room. My room is very clean, and no lotions within reach of my bed.

heX
02-13-2005, 03:53 AM
That picture was taken in my room. My room is very clean, and no lotions within reach of my bed.

well there should be. you could hurt yourself like that.

Stormy
02-13-2005, 12:13 PM
You're assuming he's circumcised.

Plain Old Jane
02-13-2005, 08:18 PM
jesse looks sexy with that do. niceness, I considered doing that to the front of my hair and dying it purple

thecreeper
02-14-2005, 11:03 AM
just dont go michael jackson on us and try to resemble that thing in your avatar, please.