PDA

View Full Version : animal crossing ds

heX
03-29-2007, 01:26 PM
friend code exchange

mine: 5111-9686-5378

once i get some friend ill probably have my game hosting at all times. i just need some friend on here :[

raublekick
03-29-2007, 05:43 PM
god dammit where were you when this game came out? my town is probably full of weed(s) now!

johnny
03-29-2007, 06:00 PM
i've been thinking about buying this one..

Optimus Funk
03-29-2007, 06:39 PM
I would buy it and play with you all, but I lost my DS lite sometime ago(about a month and a half), its just so god damn portable so I have no clue where is it! I miss her...

thecreeper
03-29-2007, 06:55 PM
I would buy it and play with you all, but I lost my DS lite sometime ago(about a month and a half), its just so god damn portable so I have no clue where is it! I miss her...
seriously, stop being lazy and just spend like an hour or two cleaning your room and looking for it.

you wont find it by drinking or sitting in your basement.

heX
03-29-2007, 07:57 PM
god dammit where were you when this game came out? my town is probably full of weed(s) now!

i jsut got it becuase target is now selling it for 24 dollars. who cares about the weeds, i just spent over an hour de-weeding the place after a mis-hap with my ds clock.

i have apples, oranges and peaches at my town right now. the apples are the native fruit. so you if you have something other than apples at your town stock your pockets and sell it all at my town to get a premium price.

if you have something other than apples, peaches and oranges bring a few so i can plant them at my town.

wheres that friend code?

i've been thinking about buying this one..

go get it. target= $24.95

testtubebaby
03-29-2007, 08:04 PM
i'm getting a ds piracy chip soon... i wonder if it will work with online games... hmm.

johnny
03-29-2007, 08:08 PM
i don't think target exists here :/

heX
03-29-2007, 08:08 PM
i'm getting a ds piracy chip soon... i wonder if it will work with online games... hmm.

when you go to register animal crossing it says it registers using the game itslef with the ds you are using at that time. wich implies some kindve serial that has been designated to each game. so, there may be a need for some extra hacking on the game file before going online with it.

youre like 4 blocks from america, just come over and grab it

and wtf, colin, johnny, and zach are all on right now... why arent we in a aim room.

Optimus Funk
03-29-2007, 08:16 PM

Yeah us northerns were target-less until I dont know was it like a year ago, the nearest one was like a good 40 mins away(in York our evil twin county), but now we live with-in 15 mins of one! Cheers to mega-corps!

raublekick
03-31-2007, 02:21 AM
seriously, stop being lazy and just spend like an hour or two cleaning your room and looking for it.

you wont find it by drinking or sitting in your basement.

"it was on my dresser."

what the hell?

johnny
03-31-2007, 11:39 AM
what do i need to do the wifi shit anyways..? buy some gizmo to plug into my.. computer or router or something? :|

raublekick
03-31-2007, 12:16 PM
what do i need to do the wifi shit anyways..? buy some gizmo to plug into my.. computer or router or something? :|

if you have a wireless router then you are more than likely set already. if not, there is a little USB thing that you can buy for like $30 that you plug into your PC and it acts like an access point for your Wii / DS. but it's Windows only. but, you can get a decent wireless router for $40, so...

Jesse
03-31-2007, 12:47 PM
Aww, I wanna play.

But I lack a DS, and Animal Crossing.

johnny
03-31-2007, 12:56 PM
if you have a wireless router then you are more than likely set already. if not, there is a little USB thing that you can buy for like $30 that you plug into your PC and it acts like an access point for your Wii / DS. but it's Windows only. but, you can get a decent wireless router for $40, so...hmf. if i got a wireless router i suppose i'd have to get a card to put into my computer too..

heX
04-01-2007, 08:34 PM
i found animalcrossingcommunity.com wich has helped me to find people to connect with. this is actually quite fun. its the best use ive seen made of the ds wifi yet. im hoping its not topped out yet. i wish some ttters would hook it up. fyi brando/raditz also has the game and can play wifi.

johnny
04-01-2007, 08:58 PM
too broke to get the game + a router + a wireless nic right now. maybe after my tax return comes back (providing i get a good return. still have to do my taxes :o).

thecreeper
04-02-2007, 11:09 PM
i might be able to snag my girlfriend's copy in the next few weeks.

i'll let you know when that happens.