PDA

View Full Version : Unforgettable Images in time.

Torre82
03-12-2007, 04:52 PM
http://www.dismalworld.com/must_see/unforgettable_photos.php

If those dont get your creative juices flowing, I dunno what will. :)

Moments etched into time, for your perusal.

Stormy
03-13-2007, 07:22 AM
That was no way to start my morning.

Optimus Funk
03-13-2007, 12:56 PM
I didn't like it :(, We do have good unforgettable moments in history too....Where is the times square kiss?, Lance Armstrong winning the Tour de France after cancer?, Elvis's famous hip swing on TV? Madame Curie winning her first and second noble prizes? Maybe I just hate to be that much of a downer, they should mix 'em up a bit. I am sure there are just as many good and uplifting moments in human history on photo as bad and tragic.

Torre82
03-13-2007, 06:42 PM
I didn't like it :(, We do have good unforgettable moments in history too....Where is the times square kiss?, Lance Armstrong winning the Tour de France after cancer?, Elvis's famous hip swing on TV? Madame Curie winning her first and second noble prizes? Maybe I just hate to be that much of a downer, they should mix 'em up a bit. I am sure there are just as many good and uplifting moments in human history on photo as bad and tragic.

Ehh, maybe so. But the 2000's (as opposed to the 90s and 80s) have been a really depressing, dismal 7 years. That single year before 9/11 wasnt anything special, either with the Y2K scare..and.. eh, well I dont need to elaborate any further than this: Short of a total turnaround in the next 3 years.. this decade has sucked huge amounts of ass.

GT2000
03-13-2007, 06:52 PM
2007: Discovery of the cure for all cancers.
2008: Iraqi war finally ends.
2009: First Wal-Mart in Iraq opens its doors.

Something like that would be needed.

Torre82
03-13-2007, 07:07 PM
2007: Discovery of the cure for all cancers.
2008: Iraqi war finally ends.
2009: First Wal-Mart in Iraq opens its doors.

Something like that would be needed.

Ooh! Cancer?! Sweeettt!
::lights up a cigar, gets a rolling rock and pours two shots of whiskey in it::

:) ;)