PDA

View Full Version : Cell phone ignites in man's pocket

GT2000
01-15-2007, 08:49 PM
The title says it all. This is the first time I've heard of this happening, however according to the article it is definitely not the first time it has.

"The phone itself is still in Picaso's damaged apartment and it is Picaso's responsibility to notify the Consumer Product safety commission, Tweedy said."

You're damn right Mr. Picaso is going to notify the commission about this, and take a hefty check assuming this wasn't caused by any of Picaso's wrong doings, such as tooling with the battery or anything. 50% of the body scarred, from a cell phone, ouch.

Optimus Funk
01-16-2007, 03:08 PM
This just adds more wood, or should I say flesh, on the fire that I have and will always believe cell phones to be the work of the devil, hoodo, and all shorts of weird shit! Sincerely yours, Mr. NEVER GETTING A CELL PHONE AGAIN

raublekick
01-16-2007, 03:33 PM
look what you did, donnie... thanks a lot.

asshole.

johnny
01-16-2007, 06:09 PM
i don't like cell phones. i don't want people to be able to call me whenever and wherever. i have an answering machine on my home line, and if i'm not home.. then too god damn bad for whoever is calling!

and if i need to place a call while i'm out.. pay phones are still all over the place.

i guess i would only consider getting a cell phone if my job somehow required me to. and even then, it wouldn't be easy..

Optimus Funk
01-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Preach it, Brother Johnny!

Amen!

thecreeper
01-17-2007, 06:08 PM
This just adds more wood, or should I say flesh, on the fire that I have and will always believe cell phones to be the work of the devil, hoodo, and all shorts of weird shit! Sincerely yours, Mr. NEVER GETTING A CELL PHONE AGAIN
i swear to god, i am going to hit you really hard if another fucked up drunk indian guy calls my cell phone on a at 7am on a saturday morning looking for you.

for a guy who doesnt ever want a cell phone again, you sure seem to use them a lot.

johnny
01-17-2007, 06:15 PM
haters of cell phones are still allowed to occassionally use the phones of their sucker friends.

GT2000
01-17-2007, 07:23 PM
LOL

Optimus Funk
01-21-2007, 11:17 AM
haters of cell phones are still allowed to occassionally use the phones of their sucker friends.

Word to Johnny!, Also Zach I really don't know who that indian guy was, but he sure sounds like a kool kat, with K's(obviously).